What would you do if you could use the Force?

destory all who oppose me, rule the world, and find a way to be immortal. Oh and destroy a certain someone who screwed up the ending of the return of the jedi :angry: and take over his company. You know who I am talking about :):o:o

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

destory all who oppose me, rule the world, and find a way to be immortal. Oh and destroy a certain someone who screwed up the ending of the return of the jedi  :angry:  and take over his company.  You know who I am talking about :)  :o  :o

heh, i'd say find and destroy a certain someone who screwed up TSL ending more like :o

Me: [Force Persuade] Do you really need to have me go through airport security? No, you don't.

Guard: [success] I do not need you to go through security.

:thumbsup:

Me: [Force Persuade] You won't give me algebra homework.

Teach: [success] I won't give you algebra homework.

:ermm:o:):thumbsup:

Me: [Force Persuade] You will go to the dance with me.

Very hot guy: [success] I will go to the dance with you.

:shifty:

...why can't the Force be real?!

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Hmm...

I'd probably Force Jump all over the city a while, then maybe use Force Stealth and such a bit to sneak around where I wasn't supposed to be, and probably Jedi Mind Trick alot. ALOT.

"I am wearing pants, officer." /jeditrick

evil_twin.jpg

I think we can all agree that if we could use the force, the most used power would be Force Persuade and wed all be DS because were so greedy :thumbsup: . Oh well!! :D

You could pretty much do anything with Force Persuade really, as long as the person you are using it on isn't a droid or someone with a strong mind. :ermm:"

I'd use Force Persuade on Robert Jordan

"hurry up and finish Wheel of Time you bastard!"

Force Lightning who-ever thought Jar-Jar Binks would be a good character.

Get a load of girls together for a Force-um :thumbsup:" *sorry*

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I'd use the force for good. I would turn to the life of a super hero and help others. I would also use the force to persuade those with a lot of money to give it to the poor. Another thing that I would do is track down Osama Bin Laden and unleash hell on him :devil:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Oh, I would do so many things.

1: Oust Tony Blair, and make myself dictator of Britain. Let's face it. A 16 year old (like me) can do a better job than he can.

2: Eat world's Darth Nihilus style.

3: Create great army/space fleet and conquer the galaxy with my superior brain.

4: When the remote control for the T.V. is on the other side of the room, bring it to me using the force.

5: Eat cheese. Lots of cheese.

6: 'Persuade' everyone that I am cool.

7: Train my own apprentice, then kill him for the fun of it.

8: Kill Osama Bin Laden with large caliber weapons and force lightning.

9: Snap Saddam Hussein's puny neck, with Force Crush.

10: Laugh manically.

11: Eat more cheese.

12: Create my own personnel Harem.

13: Complete any computer game I've never been able to complete.

14: Eat even more cheese.

15: Never die, thanks to being all Darth Sion like.

16: Lock or delete any topic on these forums that is now irellevant, or already been discussed.

17: Eat even more cheese.

18: Bring George Lucas to his knees, so he never makes another game be rushed for a Christmas release.

19: 'Die Bill Gates!'

20: <Force Persuade> You all love me. 'We all love you'.

Yep. I do desperately need a life.

Wait, let me add that to my list.

me i'm the Obi wan type of hermit who everybody dispises that you must always find if you want anything...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yet more examples...

Me: [Force Persuade] I am over 21.

Bartender: [success] You are over 21.

Me: [Force Persuade] You will give me those front row tickets.

Unlucky-concert-goer: [success] I will give you those tickets.

I'd also would like to go throw eggs at this guy's house 'cause he always parks his stupid truck in front of my house so nobody can park there which is highly inconvient a lot of the time. But I'd be in my backyard on a lawn chair and just throwing the eggs. I'd also aim for him. ^_^

I'd also use Force Speed and Force Jump to travel the world, not pay for airline tickets, and skip airport security.

I'd threaten Hilary Duff with Force Lightning. >:D :devil:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

get nude photos of celebs and sell them for millions on the internet and forcepersuade the jury not to convict me.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Tonight I would have force persuaded everybody off the bus I had to take coming back from the Canada Day fireworks. Damn! that was crowded. <_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital