About mods.

If there already is a thread explaining this, then feel free to smack me in the head with the object of your choice.

Since I have now completed the game (woot!), I have downloaded a bunch of mods to make the game more exciting -- mods such as: player skins, robes, lightsabers, lightsaber colours. Now, my question is, because it's not really explained in the readme.txt files:

For the robes: to I have to use the cheat "givemeitem" in order to get the modded robes, or is there another way? Like find them in loots or in stores.

For the lightsabers: I have downloaded the Vader, Obi-Wan, Luke styled lightsabers, but how do I get them? The "givemeitem" cheat?

For the lightsaber colours: How do I find these crystals? Do I have to do the "givemeitem" cheat here as well or can I find them in loots/buy them in stores?

Any information on this is very appreciated.

Thanks!

What's this save game editor I keep hearing about?  Who is it's daddy and what does it do?

I am its daddy.

;) I keep expecting to hear you breath heavily and someone having their hand lobbed off :)

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

Here's another mod question: when I try to download some mods from pcgamemods.com, I get a screen of nonsense rather than the save window -- anybody have an idea of what's up?

Cloris

You can also Ctrl+click on the download link at PCGM... :)

(Hold down the Control key while clicking the download button)...

The 'garble' you're seeing is the browser attempting to open the file locally rather than downlaod it in it's compressed archive form (tends to mostly happen with .rar files)...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!