Conspiracies: Are they real?

11XHooah

My favourite quote from Unforgiven is when English Bob is ranting about the US President being shot, and how it wouldn't happen if you had a monarch. It goes something like.

"I can assure you that if you did [point a gun at the Queen] the sight of royalty would

cause you to dismiss all thoughts of bloodshed and

you would stand - how shall I put it? - in awe.

Now a president? I mean, why NOT shoot a president?"

On JFK, I know bullets behave strangely while passing through the different tissues of the human body. But they don't turn right round and come out the same direction they went in. Nor do they wait moments before passing into another individual as can be seen on the footage.

We addressed that eariler.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My favourite quote from Unforgiven is when English Bob is ranting about the US President being shot, and how it wouldn't happen if you had a monarch. It goes something like.

"I can assure you that if you did [point a gun at the Queen] the sight of royalty would

On JFK, I know bullets behave strangely while passing through the different tissues of the human body. But they don't turn right round and come out the same direction they went in. Nor do they wait moments before passing into another individual as can be seen on the footage.

I'm curious though at what point a bullet must have turned around to hit someone?????

I'm curious though at what point a bullet must have turned around to hit someone?????

It was in fact shown that bullets were shot from several different directions, leading to the possibility that there were more people involved that that Oswald guy, which the government tried to convince the public was a 'lone wolf' (acting alone).

N

they disprooved the extra shot that everybody thinks appeared. (is that the fourth?) the open mic was in the wrong place.

Is it more disrespectful then war games on bloody battles in the in U.S./world history?

Probably because its about a specific person. War games tend to be more about the event rather than about specific individuals.

I dunno, if I were German, I'd have had just about enough of Nazi bad guys in films and games by now. In fact, I'd probably be so angry that I'd be willing to shed some blood over it ... O-oh, it's the Fourth Reich!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Is it more disrespectful then war games on bloody battles in the in U.S./world history?

Probably because its about a specific person. War games tend to be more about the event rather than about specific individuals.

I dunno, if I were German, I'd have had just about enough of Nazi bad guys in films and games by now. In fact, I'd probably be so angry that I'd be willing to shed some blood over it ... O-oh, it's the Fourth Reich!

I'm not quite sure if you were being sarcastic or not from that last sentence Meta, but I do agree, sadly I've read that German exchange students are having a hard time with some English youths, seems certain groups of these share a talent for not being able to let go of the past. You heard of this?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I cant imagine anyone would do anything more than make a few jerry-jokes. We had a kraut exchange student at school but we mocked him because he was an a s s not because of his crazy grandpappies.

btw, I got that tank crew jacket today :thumbsup:

heerwrap.jpg

I havent had time to sew on the insignia yet, Im thinking about a clever way to hide the swastika on the breast eagle without ruining the authenticity.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Er... Kaftan. I don't mean to be rude, which means I will be, but nazi uniforms are bad, m'kay? All that the uniform stands for is brutality, and the destruction of civilised behaviour by force. It is not well-cut, black, with shiny things on it. oh alright it is, but that doesn't make it less repellent. :thumbsup:

And as for bashing Germans, it makes me extremely annoyed to hear about fools attacking people like that. Speaking for myself I know that German troops are working extremely hard in Afghanistan to try and restore some peace and democracy to the poor country. They are doing so with superb professionalism, and no lack of human feeling.

As for holding over issues from the war, that is equally if not more stupid. I know several veterans, many of whom lost every childhood friend they had fighting the Germans. And they don't hold a grudge. If they can forgive, then so can we.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Er... Kaftan. I don't mean to be rude, which means I will be, but nazi uniforms are bad, m'kay? All that the uniform stands for is brutality, and the destruction of civilised behaviour by force. It is not well-cut, black, with shiny things on it. oh alright it is, but that doesn't make it less repellent.  :thumbsup:

It's still one kickass jacket. Damn shame people can't let go.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I cant imagine anyone would do anything more than make a few jerry-jokes. We had a kraut exchange student at school but we mocked him because he was an  a s s  not because of his crazy grandpappies.

I'm talking about assault on the exchange students merely because some English guys heard them speak German, it pisses me off just to think about it. <_<

Anyway, nice uniform. But I'd lose the Death Head insignia and Swastika before putting it on. :thumbsup:

Edit: Oh and Dubya just landed in Copenhagen, he's gonna celebrate his birthday with the Royal Family and Prime Minister tomorrow... And the anarchists are already burning American flags in the capital, I might not like Bush, but such actions are despicable.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Er... Kaftan. I don't mean to be rude, which means I will be, but nazi uniforms are bad, m'kay? All that the uniform stands for is brutality, and the destruction of civilised behaviour by force. It is not well-cut, black, with shiny things on it. oh alright it is, but that doesn't make it less repellent.  :)

And as for bashing Germans, it makes me extremely annoyed to hear about fools attacking people like that. Speaking for myself I know that German troops are working extremely hard in Afghanistan to try and restore some peace and democracy to the poor country. They are doing so with superb professionalism, and no lack of human feeling.

As for holding over issues from the war, that is equally if not more stupid. I know several veterans, many of whom lost every childhood friend they had fighting the Germans. And they don't hold a grudge. If they can forgive, then so can we.

Yeah, my father fought all the Axis troops, and he held the Germans in highest esteem. He thought the Italians were cowards and the Japanese inhuman.

Which is funny, because my partner is Italian. :lol:"

He had no love for the Japanese, espeically because of the forced labour camps in Malaysia and also since one of his school friends, who was the school dux and captain of the football and cricket teams (a real universal man) was captured when the plane he was piloting was shot down. The Japanese gave him their ultimate honour: beheading. He used to be moved whenever he spoke of it, even just before his death, recently. :lol:

I like the Jacket. You can argue the politics all you want, but the Germans knew how to make a uniform. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

About the Exchange student being eaten up by some english guys; there are scumbag elements in every country, i guess the exchange student was in teh wrong place at the wrong time :(

The tank jacket? I would be highly suspicious of anyone openly wearing a swastika in public, no matter how discreet. As for the jacket itself, if I saw someone wearing it I would think: Hey look! It's someone with a fashion sense completely incongruous to my own! :shifty:

Er... Kaftan. I don't mean to be rude, which means I will be, but nazi uniforms are bad, m'kay? All that the uniform stands for is brutality, and the destruction of civilised behaviour by force. It is not well-cut, black, with shiny things on it. oh alright it is, but that doesn't make it less repellent.  :shifty:

Well, its not a nazi uniform, it a tank crewmans service uniform of the kind they would actually wear in the tanks. Its not black because they thought it looked cool, it was to hide the oil stains. And it is regular army too, not Waffen-SS. And the skulls have a symbol of the armour korps since WW1, and they look different than the SS Totenkopf but that dioesnt really show in the photo.

I really understand how it'll seem to someone who hasnt watched far to much history night on Discovery and knows Rommels first name. But for me its just military history, much like if Id bought a reproduction Karolin weapons coast from the days old Charlie XII.

And swastikas are illegal to wear in public in Sweden, so Im looking for a way to cover it up that doesnt mean damaging it so it wont be historicly accurate. Maybe putting a "No nazis" pin over it? :( I really hate neo-nazis btw :angry: Ive been in quite a few confrontations with them and theyre probably the most despicable people you can find short of rapists and child molesters.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

True, I remember seeing the skull in my WW1 book:

94_file.jpg

"How do you like my hat?" - Field Marshal August von Mackensen

DENMARK!

This is a WW1 tank badge, it looks kind of crappy :shifty:

wwitank_badge1.jpg

For the most part from what I've heard and being completely anecdotal, was that the Allies had a large amount of respect for the German War Machine.

I suspect it was a bit more personal for the Soviet, and perhaps the French and the English as well.

The Americans? Well, them and the Germans were just really good at killing each other. :rolleyes:

About the Exchange student being eaten up by some english guys; there are scumbag elements in every country, i guess the exchange student was in teh wrong place at the wrong time :)

did you really mean to say eaten?

Yeah americans and germans were really good at killing one another but the russians were better at dying to germans and pounding them into the ground.

I just remembered the only conspiracy I ever actually believed in, and I'm afraid I take it so seriously I'm not even going to mention it. I can't post you any links, or articles because they are just NOT AVAILABLE. At least one person killed over it. And I shall say no more.

Kaftan: sorry. I really didn't mean to be obnoxious or anything. I know it looks funky, but at the same time I do think we must draw a clear line around any of the paraphernalia of the Nazi war machine. There is far to much closet idolising of organisation likes the waffen SS, who were not nearly so elite as people think, and IMO it is unhealthy.

Thought: why not get your own uniform made? It could be cut perfectly for you, and incorporate all sorts of stuff.

I have to say though I WANT THAT HAT! No more briefing jitters wearing that monstrosity on your noggin.

~~

My grandfather also spoke about Italians. He said there was nothing cowardly about not wanting to die for Mussolini.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.