The droid planet

Can someone please explain what the story behind the droid planet is? I've heard of it, I've heard it was cut really early in developement so there was never really anything done on it. Can someone please explain what purpose it was supposed to serve?

Can someone please explain what purpose it was supposed to serve?

From what I hear, it was just supposed to wrap up the whole droid's chasing the Exile thing, and probably dig deeper into HK-47's backstory since his time with Revan.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Telos is the planet apparently. There was something the devs was going to do with a Dark "Atris" who was the Person who re-activated the HK factory underground on Telos.

I know this, because all the audio files inside my KotOR2 say so :)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

m4-whatever is the name of the planet...it the intelligens that controls it...m4-78 was supposed to be inplace of korriban...with the hole vash thing and it WAS supposed to have hk factory on but then the factory was moved..then cancelled and it wasnt completed...if u download the missing moduls u can warp there...and it has lods of cheat...locker....thing...the walls have clipping problems(u can shoot through them) and the hk factory u need to teleport the the next area cos the doors dont open even if you turn the generater off.

the hk factory was fun

the droid planet is realy scarey :ermm: and dialog doesnt work...for me anyway

hmmmm hk-47 :wub:

i included the missing moduls(if it works), the warp codes are

298/299TEL

801/802/803/804/805/806/807DRO

the moduls didnt work... ill tri and post them on pcgame mods...unless they already are...ill do it anyway

Guest MacleodCorp

I feel I should address this. There is an initiative being started to turn the Droid Plent into a mod of sorts. However, the facts are very unclear, but you can find more information at: http://www.lucasforums.com/ under starwarsknights/under Holowan Laboratory.