Post a pic of your pet

11XHooah

They are so gorgeous!

(I'm only a little concerned that Vashanti has accidentally submitted a picture of someone being attacked by a vicious rodent, that is feverishly eating intestines as the camera distracts it from its macabre assault ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

("\(o..o)/")

My pal, the two-toed sloth.

Now, seriously, I would post pictures of my pets, but the lack of a digital camera inhibits me. Thus, I shall describe them.

Edit: Remembered the wonders of scanning technology.

Edit 2: I apologize for breaking the boundaries of the page. I am not well-versed in the ways of digital photography. If anyone can advise me as to how to make the pictures into enlargeable thumbnails, I would appreciate it.

I have two dogs and a cat. The dogs are both Huskies, though one is 60% wolf. Despite that he looks exactly like the classic husky except with brown eyes. He is also one of the nicest dogs you will every meet. Before we got an underground electric fence, he used to roam the town and had friends everywhere. Even the police knew him by name (Coyote) and would feed him.

6oznfc.jpg

The other husky is red and white with blue eyes. His name is Timber. He is probably the dumbest and most neurotic dog known to man. However, he is also a great source of fun and amusement for my family. He has a mountain of toys and desires to play at all hours. He also neglects to clean them up. He usually sleeps on his back with his legs up in the air.

6oznnl.jpg6oznty.jpg

The cat is a Classic Tabby named Tiger (I was a great deal younger when I named him). He is incredibly smart and quite cute. The other cat in the photo was my sister's Norwegian Forest named Picasso due to the markings on his face. Unfortunately, he had to be put to sleep a few months ago due to organ failure.

6ozo0x.jpg

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I don't have animals myself, but my friend owns three cats from which two are amazingly horny and one has a tendency to be suicidal. It's a hoot watching and communicating with them. I sort of love the little blighters.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Cute animals Archmonarch. I especially like Timber :thumbsup:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Here's Copy

post-296-1120412926_thumb.jpg

Heres Phantom

post-296-1120413085_thumb.jpg

And heres Kitten(Her real name is Ripple, but it never stuck because we had been calling her Kitten for months before naming her)

post-296-1120413114_thumb.jpg

And as a bonus, heres Copy trying to eat my yogurt.

post-296-1120412983_thumb.jpg

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

And as a bonus, heres Copy trying to eat my yogurt.

post-296-1120412983_thumb.jpg

Gold.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I have a question for other cat owners out there. Are your cats quirky? Mine only drinks water out of glasses instead of her water bowl. She thinks that she's human :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

("\(o..o)/")

My pal, the two-toed sloth.

Now, seriously, I would post pictures of my pets, but the lack of a digital camera inhibits me. Thus, I shall describe them.

Edit: Remembered the wonders of scanning technology.

Edit 2: I apologize for breaking the boundaries of the page. I am not well-versed in the ways of digital photography. If anyone can advise me as to how to make the pictures into enlargeable thumbnails, I would appreciate it.

I have two dogs and a cat. The dogs are both Huskies, though one is 60% wolf. Despite that he looks exactly like the classic husky except with brown eyes. He is also one of the nicest dogs you will every meet. Before we got an underground electric fence, he used to roam the town and had friends everywhere. Even the police knew him by name (Coyote) and would feed him.

[snip: http://tinypic.com/6oznfc.jpg ]

The other husky is red and white with blue eyes. His name is Timber. He is probably the dumbest and most neurotic dog known to man. However, he is also a great source of fun and amusement for my family. He has a mountain of toys and desires to play at all hours. He also neglects to clean them up. He usually sleeps on his back with his legs up in the air. 

[snip: http://tinypic.com/6oznnl.jpg[/img] http://tinypic.com/6oznty.jpg ]

The cat is a Classic Tabby named Tiger (I was a great deal younger when I named him). He is incredibly smart and quite cute. The other cat in the photo was my sister's Norwegian Forest named Picasso due to the markings on his face. Unfortunately, he had to be put to sleep a few months ago due to organ failure.

[snip: http://tinypic.com/6ozo0x.jpg ]

1. You need to upload the pictures as attachments, either .jpg or .gif formats, and then insert the attachments into the post (it becomes optional once you have added the attachment).

2. Very cute. I love puppies (of all ages). Timber sounds exactly like Rocky, except Rocky is quite smart: he actually plays tag with us (he is very good at hiding

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Do you have any Transformer named cats? If not why not?

I didn't name any of them. My parents named Copy and Phantom. We got Phantom after my parents had seen the Phantom of the Opera for the 2nd time, and named her Phantom because they thought it looked like she had a mask covering one side of her face. Copy they named copy because she's all symmetrical. All her markings are the same on both sides of her body, and Kitten we just called kitten because she was the only one of Phantom's kittens we couldn't think of a name for. We thought of Ripple like 2 or 3 months later, but it never stuck because we had been calling her Kitten for 2-3 months.

They're all at my parents house, and my apartment doesn't allow pets. When I get a cat of my own I want to name it either Apocalypse, Devastator, or Megatron.

I have a question for other cat owners out there. Are your cats quirky? Mine only drinks water out of glasses instead of her water bowl. She thinks that she's human :D

Copy prefers human food over everything else. When I make canned chicken or tuna, she runs from wherever in the house she is to the kitchen and whines at me until I give her the can, if you're eating ice cream she jumps up whereever you are and tries to eat it right off your spoon, she sits in empty chairs at the table during dinner, etc. Phantom is afraid of everything. Kitten has a schedule. In the morning she wants to sit with anyone who has a lap, afternoon she doesn't want to have anything to do with anyone, and at night she goes into the laundry room and sleeps.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Do you have any Transformer named cats? If not why not?

I didn't name any of them. My parents named Copy and Phantom. We got Phantom after my parents had seen the Phantom of the Opera for the 2nd time, and named her Phantom because they thought it looked like she had a mask covering one side of her face. Copy they named copy because she's all symmetrical. All her markings are the same on both sides of her body, and Kitten we just called kitten because she was the only one of Phantom's kittens we couldn't think of a name for. We thought of Ripple like 2 or 3 months later, but it never stuck because we had been calling her Kitten for 2-3 months.

They're all at my parents house, and my apartment doesn't allow pets. When I get a cat of my own I want to name it either Apocalypse, Devastator, or Megatron.

What about Optimus? Or Inferno?

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

There's only a few steps from "Post a pic of your pet" to "Post a pic of yourself", people. Let's not go there, shall we?

kirottu said:

What about Optimus? Or Inferno?

Nah, I'm a Decepticon lover. Other possibilities are Starscream or Unicron. I also at one point wanted to get four cats and name them War, Death, Pestilence, and Famine, but my girlfriend thought that was too wierd.

Devastatorsig.jpg

There's only a few steps from "Post a pic of your pet" to "Post a pic of yourself", people. Let's not go there, shall we?

Don't worry, we won't. We'll save that for another day and another thread ;)

And Oerwinde, I think Starscream would sound great for a cat name :lol: And Inferno was a decepticon from Beastwars, so that one is still open ;)

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

Oh, I meant the forum in general, not just his thread.

The Horror :ph34r:

kirottu said:

Looks bored.

kirottu said:

Too weird? From a dude with over a thousand posts? No way. :D

kirottu said:

I already posted Stubby elsewhere so some of you may have seen him before.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/photos/stubby9.jpg

I also have 2 cats who are both in their early teens:

Baby is neurotic, a good hind-leg stander, get excited at the sound of running water, and likes to chew on fingers if you let him.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/photos/babybeg4.jpg

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/photos/babyfinger2a.jpg

Misty once was a beautiful mostly-white kitten who became a fat and slovenly mostly-calico, has a foot/shoe fetish, and can't reach her own ass to clean it. I love her nonetheless.

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/photos/misty-fat1a.jpg

http://crimsonkeep.com/images/photos/misty-slipper1a.jpg

The rest of the many cats I used to own are all deceased, with the true matriarch having died a couple months ago. I need a new kitten. :(

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts