best prestige class

Weapon Master or Marauder are the best classes IMO.A pimped-out double-hilt lightsabre,superior two-weapon fighting level 3 superior lightsabre proficiency level 3 and master flurry will take care of your Sith killing needs.

The Force is lame.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Weapon Master/Murader I tried to be a watchman/assain but just got squashed in the Tryus Acdemy.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I liked the consular/Jedi Master/Sith Lord combination just cause I'm a sucker for force powers. :D Even as a LS consular/Jedi Master, I had so many force points I could use force storm a lot and still wouldn't drain my bar much. Of course, I also had a high charisma. I could just go into a room, put all enemies in statis field, and zap them to a crisp!

Guardian/WM was my combination of choice. You can really shred stuff, and you end up with more force points than you know what to do with, especially if you work up to Master Force Body. I'd imagine a Guardian/WM/Marauder could also be a fairly effective force user if you gave it the necessary stats.

I never did. I had 40+ strength, though. Didn't miss once when I fought Nihilis, Sion, or Treya, and damn did they ever go down fast. :)

Weapon Master/Murader I tried to be a watchman/assain but just got squashed in the Tryus Acdemy.

?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

• 1 year later...

Jedi Master/Sith Lord and Sentinel. Easier to start out with class that has quite a few skills and then decide later which skills to continue raising further. Found that not all are exactly needed throughout later half of game. Bringing many skills, additional force points and force powers together for one character, although Immunity to Paralysis does not prevent DS Plague from working.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Watchman/Maruader

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Have not really been using Weaponmaster/Guardian character, but when I did, quite a few hits with power attack were critical against most enemies in game. Same tactic works well against others like Sion and Kreia, Nihilus being another one without exception. And knockback effect is helpful in slowing their attack momentum.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Overral on the Saber Combat Side I think Sith Marauder is the more powerful one, at least compared to Weapon Master, you just seeme to get more dmg feats.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

And not having to use Burst of Speed once Fury power/feat is activated. That means being able to spend three force power choices on other force powers, LS/DS.

Either way, enough in saying that Str can be stacked, counting stims, master bonuses or damage bonuses for alignment, str bonus gloves and belts, etc.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧