Interplay LIVES !

Didn't they publish Rock and Roll Racing?

They did.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

He's still around. He does pen and paper stuff now. He wrote the Testament role-playing game, among other things.
Ah, so he's with Green Ronin now. Just thought it a bit odd that for being a prominent game designer (for a period of time), he doesn't even have a webpage. Thanks, I'll go read up on their site.

Also, I really liked the humour in Castles. :lol:

Dungeon Master II was AWESOME.

I still haven't finished it though. Went as far as some dwarven mines or something, then formatted the PC, and never bothered to reach that spot again.

Rock and Roll Racing...I can across that one some time ago, though I fell over a bug where the cars are friggin' INVISIBLE. It was fun trying to run an invisible car and get ahead of my invisible opponents for a while, but then I realised how silly I looked and gave up.

Battle Chess...I still play that today, oddly enough. Have the original Diskette version, the animations still own!

An interestin' fact: Rock and Roll racing was made by Blizzard when it still had the Chaos Studios-title. They've gone far from those days.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Battle Chess...I still play that today, oddly enough. Have the original Diskette version, the animations still own!

My parants were really strict about computer violence and battle chess was my little secret. No one expects violence in chess. Sweet. >_<

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The cool thing about Star Trek 25th Anniv. was that there were several ways to solve certain problems - sometimes even yielding entirely different levels. A very RPGish quality in a very kick ass point-and-click adventure game. :cool:

manthing2.jpg

The crippled Republic was cool. o:)

Which version did you initially play, Jags? I'm playing through the diskette version now to see what lines Shatner had them omit for being "uncharacteristic" of Kirk. Demons? Gates of hell? Get real, man! :D

The crippled Republic was cool. :)

Which version did you initially play, Jags? I'm playing through the diskette version now to see what lines Shatner had them omit for being "uncharacteristic" of Kirk. Demons? Gates of hell? Get real, man! :D

I have the CD version of 25th Anniv. :cool:

Remember now - when plotting a course on the galaxy map, pick some random way out place for a crazy ass space battle with Klingons, Romulans or who knows what. :D

I'm just be glad I don't have Judgement Rites on floppies. ^_^

startrek.JPG

manthing2.jpg

:D The install must have been a bit of a pain. Is that without the Speech Pack?

Four Klingon ships are nearly impossible to go against. The SNES and Sega 32X versions of Starfleet Academy are comfortably similar in style. :)

:D The install must have been a bit of a pain. Is that without the Speech Pack?

Four Klingon ships are nearly impossible to go against. The SNES and Sega 32X versions of Starfleet Academy are comfortably similar in style. :)

Nah - fortunately those aren't mine. I have one of thoes white label CD releases of Judgement Rites thank God. :D

manthing2.jpg

White Label... Oh, I got so many titles from those releases -- mostly adventure games. Got both of the Star Trek ones from Sweden. :)

I tried Starfleet Academy on an emulator with no manual and I couldn't figure it out, so I deleted the rom.
:D That's the lack of things to figure out, really. It's like the previous games, but without the adventure part. And you also get a short afterword depending on the score.

A rather confusing About page added. :)

Lost Vikings was teh shiznitz. Well, it was back then.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds