Things you wish you could do in kotor2......

T3 is a brilliant tank, you obviously haven't added all his equipment, nor upgraded his attributes!

Bao Dur is meant to be a bare-handed combat freak. Give him some light armour, so that his dex is still okay. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

T3 is a tank without a gun. He survives all battles yes, but doesn't deal damage, unless you personally control him. I haven't tried him out with the new AI scripts of Stoffe. That would allow him to use his special gear, like flamethrowers.

Bao-Dur just doesn't seam to have enough AC to survive battles. I constantly need to heal him when playing as consular and Bao as front line fighter. But he is good in dealing damage when unarmed.

Bao-dur is hard as feth once you Jedify him.I've got him as a Dark Jedi in my current game and frankly,he's showing up Brianna.By the time i get into combat they've slotted half the enemy with their Force Jump.Mind you,the lack of robes is annoying.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

T3 is a tank without a gun. He survives all battles yes, but doesn't deal damage, unless you personally control him. I haven't tried him out with the new AI scripts of Stoffe. That would allow him to use his special gear, like flamethrowers.

Bao-Dur just doesn't seam to have enough AC to survive battles. I constantly need to heal him when playing as consular and Bao as front line fighter. But he is good in dealing damage when unarmed.

There's a couple of unlimited plasma / carbonite weapons for T3 (should you not want to directly control him, but then again, all the characters are pretty mindless when not under supervision, due to the combat queue AI and bugs); just have only the one waepon useable for the little bin.

The biggest problem was the combat queue and AI voiding and populating of same.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There's a couple of unlimited plasma / carbonite weapons for T3 (should you not want to directly control him, but then again, all the characters are pretty mindless when not under supervision, due to the combat queue AI and bugs); just have only the one waepon useable for the little bin.

The biggest problem was the combat queue and AI voiding and populating of same.

I'm starting a new game right now as a sentinel. I'm planning to use an all droid party. Finally gives me the chance to hear GOTO's and HK's stories first handed. T3 will be in the party too. I've never had T3 fight in level 15+ parties, so there's a good chance I'll change my mind after I've tried.

-be able to learn force jump regardless of which ever class

-lightsaber hilts and designs

-cloak hoods

-better loot generator

-more interactive party

-more customizable choices for alignment, kill at random

-bounty hunters chase you if u kill alot of ppl

-better graphics and facial expressions

it could go on, but we got what we got so it doesnt matter

be female and dark and watch and laugh as hanarr takes off disiples arm's just for kicks.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Things I would like to do....

Play the real game, the way it was meant to be.

Besides that:

- I would like to keep force push throughout the game even if I level up to whirlwind. Make it where it gets stronger as I level-up. It

lesse you want the PC to loose limbs... HMMMMMMMMM :( Would he be walking around like the black knight?

MP004.jpg

Or would he be a cyborg who didn't feel anything.

Not necessarily, the main villain could then be Darth Nihilus... or perhaps it was a clone of Kreia left on Peragus. You could still fight her at the end, but wouldn't have to listen to her ramblings for most of the game.

return atris to her Treya throne. then you could kill Kreia as you wished,

yay i have a fan boy!!! er or is it a girl.............. I HATE AMBIGUOUS NAME

yay i have a fan boy!!! er or is it a girl.............. I HATE AMBIGUOUS NAME

Like Calax? :blink:

Calax is a male name.... it's just not used, at all...................................ok so its ambiguous, but the other pen name i go by is lucifer and i don't think many people would appriciate that...

Personally i think Neil Gaiman got religion right but hey that's me. Perhaps having T3 and HK fuse into voltron would be fun for our giant battle...