Things you wish you could do in kotor2......

- A good romance

- Far more party banter

- The option to discus situations and opinions of your party members

- Using stealth without becoming visible at every door, computer panel or some random spot just because the devs think its time for a conversation.

I think the devs should have made the role playing aspects a lot more like Baldur's Gate II.

- A good romance

- Far more party banter

- The option to discus situations and opinions of your party members

- Using stealth without becoming visible at every door, computer panel or some random spot just because the devs think its time for a conversation.

I agree on all counts. I also think it would have been nice if there were more alignment/influence rewards for actions throughout the game. I was pretty disappointed when certain actions (freeing the Ithorian that was imprisoned by the Exchange on Telos comes to mind) gave no reward at all.

I agree on all counts. I also think it would have been nice if there were more alignment/influence rewards for actions throughout the game. I was pretty disappointed when certain actions (freeing the Ithorian that was imprisoned by the Exchange on Telos comes to mind) gave no reward at all.

They compensated for the fact that you don't get dark side points when breaking into someone's room and stealing everything... <_<

- Actually being able to join the sith, not gain a Sith prestige class, then all of sudden your forced to save some planet, go save peaple and other really pointless crap.

- Being able to pull a hood over your head.

- Kill your party members when you want, or when you make a certain decision(Like in KotOR 1).

Well those would all have been awsome to do in KotOR 2, unfortantly I guess Obsidian is too lazy to put in effort into the DS storyline, so they just give us the lightside story with a few modifications.

being forced into a discussion about why it is necessary to wipe out a massive number of people, Why is it possible to wipe out entire cities while still being a lightside master.

And Jam a lightsaber down Kreias throat

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

ummmm you did have a lab station in the med bay (where disiple sits like a puppy dog who's been bad) and I think that Goto could be used as a suicide bomb. just have a small factory in the back that's pumping out gotos and have them detonate their proton cores on the opponent...

1. Wield 4 lightsabers with the Force as Darth Traya does.

2. Meet the entire Party from KotOR 1 and see what Revan asked them to do (because he gave everyone something to do)

3. Be visited by the Jedi Masters after they Die like Obi-Wan does.. I mean, we go through all the trouble in finding them, and they die right away.

4. Have preminisions.. always in motion the future is :)

5. Romance Options.

6. Ability to create your own lightsaber hilt, and Dark Side Mask/Robe.

7. Speak to the spirit of Malak (not the one from Korriban) and ask him about Revan, and where abouts he is, I'm pretty sure Malak would be watching over him if you went the lightside way on K1.. it was pretty much like turning him to the lightside.. so he could be his spirit helper person like Old Ben :huh:

8. Force move things.. like if you drop your lightsaber during a one on one battle, you could just pick it back up.. or at least throw items at your opponent

Theres loads of things I want lol.. but i cant think right now. Though, since we cant do these things in K2, then were better off waiting for K3.. and I hope our Party members from K1 and K2 do not get killed off.. there all too cool to die, and i hope Revan will be controlable at some point in kotor 3.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Things I would like to be able to do in KotOR 2:

1) Kill whomever I want. (maybe someone is being an asshat and deserves it, like those bitchy little handmaidens)

2) Throw scenery at enemies

3) Force persuade anyone to give me their posessions.

4) Have real romances

5) Not only change my helper's appearances, but also their personality when I take them to the dark side. Make them enjoy killing innocent people.

6) Jump......

ummmm you did have a lab station in the med bay (where disiple sits like a puppy dog who's been bad)

You didn't in my game. You only had a lab station when the Red Eclipse slavers invaded the Hawk on Nar Shadda.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Lightsaber and normal taunts

The ability to get wasted

Use Atton to kill disiple as a lesson in what you don't want in a lover.

If you little pally's are evil make them like being evil, I mean if sombody's dark side they usually don't go "You killed him for no reason you naughty naughty boy"

If you little pally's are evil make them like being evil, I mean if sombody's dark side they usually don't go "You killed him for no reason you naughty naughty boy"

That's what I am saying. I hate that. It pisses me off to no end. I have Handmaiden on DS mastery as a Dark Jedi Guardian, then we go to Nar Shadaa and Visas is like "I will help you find the Jedi here." o:) and Handmaiden goes "I will not let you harm the jedi!" ;)

<_< That's stupid......

I always felt that developers didnt take time to tweak that for a reason. Such as not turning them to the darkside, I always felt that seducing them doesnt really fit into any dialouge tree. In both games the darkside was more focused on smashing the pride and taking money from the weak ones. This is why I always let my companions follow the path of disliking me, it fits better with eveyone going "omg, it's that dreaded old woman molding you into an ass"

eh well still you could get influence by slaughtering innocents with certain people (atton) and they still said you were a dirtbag EVEN IF THEY LOVED DOING IT.

1.fight a duel on Mustafar

2.throw objects at people

3.fight a guy who is like General Grievous

Why just on Mustafar? why not on any token volcanic planet. I'm sure you could set somthing up in a dormant volcano...

A Greivous Char would be nice, Only thing is they can't make him like they did in ROTS where in Clone Wars he was killing jedi by the dozen while in ROTS he was easier to kill than a lemming... Course same could be said for Nihilus.

1.fight a duel on Mustafar

2.throw objects at people

3.fight a guy who is like General Grievous

Why just on Mustafar? why not on any token volcanic planet. I'm sure you could set somthing up in a dormant volcano...

A Greivous Char would be nice, Only thing is they can't make him like they did in ROTS where in Clone Wars he was killing jedi by the dozen while in ROTS he was easier to kill than a lemming... Course same could be said for Nihilus.

any type of planet like Mustafar, and any guy like grievous.

Completely skip the Peragus mining station and Telos and just get on the Ebon Hawk and fly to whatever planet I want from the get-go.

Pick up whatever henchmen I want along the way and leave behind or kill whatever henchmen I don't like.

Play the game however I want and not be forced down Obsidian's "I really wanted to be a Hollywood screenwriter but I'm settling for game writer for the time being til my college buddy's friend gets me that Spielberg interview" game design.