KOTOR Advice

I have a decision to make, and I would like to know your opinions. I have played Kotor 1 on Xbox and beaten it many times, but I have yet to buy it. So, my question is: Should I stick with the Xbox and buy that version, or is it worth it to get the PC version for the extra content(except more glitches.)

P.S. Not sure if this matters, but my computer is kind of old, from '99 or 2000 I think. Windows <_<

Actually you will have less glitches once it is fully patched and you will have access to the mod material as well.  Get the PC version of KotOR 1, but only if you have a minimum of 512 MB of ram, 1000 Mhz CPU and at minimum a Nvidia GeForce 4 graphics card.

Hey, hey Harv.

'99 or '00. That's 3DFX Voodoo time right there. :shifty:

Computer: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible computer

Operating Sys: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP

CPU: Intel PIII 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 1 GHz required

Memory: 128 MB RAM required for Windows 98, 256 MB RAM required for Windows ME/2000/XP

Graphics Card: 32 MB OpenGL 1.4 compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware Accelerator with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability required

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible Audio Device required

CD-ROM: Quad Speed CD-ROM drive required

Input Device: Keyboard and mouse required

DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0b is included on this CD. NOTE: DirectX may require the "latest" drivers for your particular hardware.

Installation: 4.0 GB of free hard drive space required

Computer: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible computer

Operating Sys: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP

CPU: Intel PIII 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 1 GHz required

Memory: 128 MB RAM required for Windows 98, 256 MB RAM required for Windows ME/2000/XP

Graphics Card: 32 MB OpenGL 1.4 compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware Accelerator with Hardware Transform and Lighting (T&L) Capability required

Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible Audio Device required

CD-ROM: Quad Speed CD-ROM drive required

Input Device: Keyboard and mouse required

DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0b is included on this CD. NOTE: DirectX may require the "latest" drivers for your particular hardware.

Installation: 4.0 GB of free hard drive space required

Hey thanks for the info, it helped!

Did you know that around 80% of the general Microsoft Windows users use 800x600 as their screen resolution? Why, you ask. Well, Windows default screen resolution is 800x600 and most of these users don't even know that the option to change resolution exists...

(Source: Spokesman from OnGame at one of my lectures earlier this week)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!