bout the handmaiden...

uhm, well I read from some walkthrough and learned that handmaiden could be trained as jedi...

but the thing is, how can I train her, coz when I talk to her she only says "there's nothing for us to discuss. Leave me alone"

well I triggered that, after the discussion about visas...

uhm, is there by any chance I can talk to her again and train her into jedi?!

or is this bug that I'm experiencing?

thanks guys

When The Handmaiden says that to you, chances are she won't talk to you at all for the rest of the game. If you have an earlier saved game where she still speaks to you, I would suggest using that saved game instead.

I think this happens when you have more influence with Visas than Handmaiden.

uhm, well I read from some walkthrough and learned that handmaiden could be trained as jedi...

but the thing is, how can I train her, coz when I talk to her she only says "there's nothing for us to discuss. Leave me alone"

thanks guys

Nope. No way--she's not the forgiving sort. Because it's so easy to get influence with Visas, it's best not to have any conversations with her until Handmaiden is a Jedi (or very close.) That can take a while, if your exile isn't the beefy variety, because you have to fight Handmaiden without armor in order to get her attention.

thanks guys

Nope. No way--she's not the forgiving sort. Because it's so easy to get influence with Visas, it's best not to have any conversations with her until Handmaiden is a Jedi (or very close.) That can take a while, if your exile isn't the beefy variety, because you have to fight Handmaiden without armor in order to get her attention.

well i trained her the only time i didnt was on the dark file but u must have more

influence than visas and i was good

Don't worry, you still got Mira (Unless you are Evil) and Visas. They're into you. The Handmaiden is overrated. =P

If you don't have a saved file before you pissed her off and are on the PC version you can download a Saved Game Editor for KOTOR and fix the problem by changing the influence number and changing the quest under her name.

I played the game a million times on the Xbox version, it is quite nice to skip that entire ass kissing to get influence and change the number to 100. :lol: