Coolest/Funniest Dialogue

If anyone agrees with Hk-47's logic is scary.

Oh, come on now, that's one of the most obvious jokes like ever. My login is SSgt Sniper, and his definition of love is a sniper shot to the knees at several hundred meters? Come on. :)

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

it's probably been in this thread before (at least, it BETTER be), but 'Apathy is death'.

An excellent saying. :thumbsup:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

lol SSgt sniper I got the joke, but it's still scary :blink:

Here's some more convos that make me laugh (yeah I got too much time on my hands):

Exile: How did you get scattered all over the galaxy?

HK 47: Theory: well, master I believe I was shot repeatedly... (skipping a bit here)

I would be most destressed if you were to shoot me, attack me or dismember me in any way. I do not wish to repeat the experience.

HK 47: Theory: Imagine that you are unique. the pinnacle of an exiled, cast-out Jedi who can't even use the force. Imagine that no one has sunk lower than you. That you are truly the most miserable example of a Jedi ever.

Exile: I get it already.

I also enjoy trying to talk to the Gand in the jekk jekk tar..

Gand stares at you.

Exile/Mira: Uh, hello?

Gand stares at you.

E/M: Hey, I'm talking to you.

Gand stares at you.

E/M: All right then, stay silent.

And last but not least HK's reaction the first time you tell him you want to ask him some questions:

HK: Ah, an interrogation, proceed.

Exile: It's not an interrogation, I just want to ask you some questions.

HK: Very well, master, but if you should wish to be vicious about it, know that I am trained for such things. Do your worst.

Exile: Enough with the interrogation already. When I say I want to ask you some questions, I mean I will ask without torturing you.

HK: I am no behavior droid but it is obvious to me that you have some ethical issues that will need to be dealt with at some point.

The 'Love' definition.

"I heard there was a some kind of Sith Lord in the Western Square, killing people with his mind" - Random Onderon peasant after I'd come from a scuffle in the Western Square. Only ever heard it once in three playthroughs. I think I was a Marauder, too...

Other than those, my favourite lines are all from KOTOR I. I crippled myself laughing many times at that game - Mostly for the cruelty.

Here's some of my fav:

Exile: Ah yes mandalorian are not merchant.Except Kex. Oh and you do have a repairman. Do you have janitors also?

Revan, to Juhani: You must admit. You're a freak

Great,another mouth to feed.

Exile, talking to Gren: Batu Rem is an officer of the TSF stationned in the TSF office in Entertainment O81.

Revan: Of course Malak isn't evil! He's just misunderstood!

Mandalorian:Don't push that button!

Exile:You mean that button?(push)

*explosion*

:) this game is just too funny. But my favorite part is definitely the bloodbath in Kotor 1 on Dantooine with the Sandral and the Matale.Kill them!Kill them all!!!

Kreia: At other times... he (Atton) will imagine certain... base lusts, certain... indignities.

(Especially when aimed at the female Exile)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 5 months later...

how can you forget:(not sure about the exiles line)

little girl on nar shadda in exchange headquarters

Exile: you run and il deal with saquesh(that squid guy)

girl: thanks. give him a good kick in the tentacles for me

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

dont no if its been said but when bastila asks you what planet your from you can say your a wookie. anything hk says also the flirying between male revan and bastila is funny

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

If anyone agrees with Hk-47's logic is scary.

Oh, come on now, that's one of the most obvious jokes like ever. My login is SSgt Sniper, and his definition of love is a sniper shot to the knees at several hundred meters? Come on. :-

It doesn't mean I disapprove of his logic..............because I do argee with it.

If you can see it from a purely logical standpoint, it can be scary.

Sith Soldier: Damn you old man! If I ever get out of this cell...

Jolee (Leviathan) - Then I'll be sure to never let you out. Goodbye, sonny.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

dont no if its been said but when bastila asks you what planet your from you can say your a wookie. anything hk says  also the flirying between male revan and bastila is funny

Meant the Flirting between Male Revan and Bastila

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

• 3 weeks later...

(Bows obediently to Exile) Bao-Dur: "Yes, General?"

(Acknowledges Exile) Bao-Dur: 'Very well, General."

(Responds to Exile) Bao-Dur: "And that's why I follow you General."

(Compliments Exile) Bao-Dur: "Nice job, General."

(Responds to Exile) Bao-Dur: "Hey, General?"

(Exile faints)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

:)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Revan: Is there something wrong?

Bastila: Really? How can you tell?

Revan: Well your face is scrunched up like a kinwrath pup.

I forget what Bastila saids afterwards, haven't played KOTOR in a while. To busy with a certain free MMORPG.

(Replies) Bastila: "An amusing description, but hardly the truth."

And also another one.

(To Bastila) Revan: "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for darkside, twice for light."

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

HK-47: "Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master."

Revan: "You don't need to call me master, you know."

HK-47: "Query: Don't I? I was under the assumption that organic meatbags such as yourself enjoyed such forms of address."

Revan: "Organic meatbags?"

HK-47: "Retraction: Did I say that out loud? I apologize, master. While you are a meatbag, I suppose I should not call you as such."

Revan: "You just called me a meatbag again!"

HK-47: "Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea..."

Revan: "Neither do I, come to think of it..."

HK-47: "Statement: Now do you understand the travails of my existence, master? Surely it does not compare to your existence, but still..."

Revan: "I survive. Somehow."

HK-47: "Commentary: As do I. It is our lot in life, I suppose, master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?"

or

HK: I'm 98% percent certain this miniature organic meatbag wants you to help find his fellow miniature organic meatbags.

Revan: And the other 2 percent?

HK: The other 2 percent is that he is just looking for trouble and needs to be blasted, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part.

----

But I was laughing for 5 days in a row when I fitted HK with the tranquility module (or whatever it's name was) ... damn that was funny!! :D

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.