Coolest/Funniest Dialogue

Why not play them?

Cause I haven't felt like it so far?

I fail to see why this is a problem or why anyone other than me should care... I might get around to it one day, but I haven't yet, because I like playing as a female PC. I played KOTOR 1 as a male PC once, and I didn't particularly enjoy it all that much.

I haven't played the game in a couple months anyway... been too busy writing about the game's characters. :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Why not play them?

I fail to see why this is a problem or why anyone other than me should care... I might get around to it one day, but I haven't yet, because I like playing as a female PC. I played KOTOR 1 as a male PC once, and I didn't particularly enjoy it all that much.

I haven't played the game in a couple months anyway... been too busy writing about the game's characters. :blink:

I don't really care all that much. It's just so much easier to talk to someone about the game when they have played all 4 sides. :p

With you. Started a male game in K1 and didn't finish. No fun without the Carth flirting...

I only know that line because I have a Male Gamer Friend <tm> who shares all the amusing/tragic/whatever male-exclusive bits with me. I came thisclose to doing a spit take when he told me about the "pulling a Bindo" line, but then I got him back by demonstrating how Sleeps with Vibroblades seems to have an eensy crush on female PCs. :blink:

Hey Wait I rescued You

No you didn't

Yes i did

No

Yes

No

Yes

Fine since your so insistant on saying you rescued me you did. But i didn't need to be rescued

Had to paraphrase because it's been a long time since i played Kotor 1 (this is on taris.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*when you meet Jorran on Dantooine*

"a lot of people think you're dead.They're right."

Handmaiden-"If you wish to hurt me,you must try harder." *Hmmm,kinky* :)

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

it's the pacifier module that you get if you help the rodian lady on nar shadda after you stablize Duxn and Dantoine

its "which do you want?"

"I'll take the idiot who talked instead of shot at us."

screen goes black

Personally i like it when you gave bastila bs responses about your past. like I'm a hut in human form, or I'm over a thousand years old.

"You think you're Hot Stuff don't you?" - Atton to Exile

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 5 months later...

Bastila is talking to PC on dantooine:

Bastila: Who are you?

PC: I'm a hutt in disguise planning to take over the galaxy.

Bastila: What planet are you from:

PC: Kashyyyk. I'm a wookiee, can't you tell?

Bastila: How old are you?

PC: 3012. Looking good, aren't I?

Added: Just remembered when talking to Bastila about the bond:

PC: If our destinies are tied together, why do you keep blocking my undeniable charms?

PC and Bastila's chats can be very funny sometimes.

Edited by Styur Voln

Revan: Is there something wrong?

Bastila: Really? How can you tell?

Revan: Well your face is scrunched up like a kinwrath pup.

I forget what Bastila saids afterwards, haven't played KOTOR in a while. To busy with a certain free MMORPG.