Coolest/Funniest Dialogue

i like the line in kotor 1 with jolee bindo at the Sith Academy i can't really remeber it exactly but it was something like i don't hear so good since my master started to beat me or something like that

...how can you pick one?! It's not supposed to be funny, but in KotOR 1 when you are on Tatooine with Komad Fortuna and about to kill the krayt dragon. After you drag the bantha over to him, he says "Good, now come talk to me." I thought was funny. Unintended? Probably. ^_^

I love the HK lines. Especially when you do DS actions. And the pacifist package is pretty funny too. :p

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

i like the line in kotor 1 with jolee bindo at the Sith Academy i can't really remeber it exactly but it was something like i don't hear so good since my master started to beat me or something like that

Yuthura Ban- "If you go into the Academey, you must go alone."

Revan-"These are my...slaves."

Jolee-"Slave? Oh yes...I just hope my Master doesn't beat me again."

Or something like that. And later

Yuthura-"The winning student goes into the tomb of Marka Ragnos, the greatest of ancient Sith Lords."

Jolee-"Tomb? Oh yes...my Master looooves tombs, hehehe."

But the best Jolee line:

Lashowe-"Do you have any idea how many Sith there are on Korriban?

Jolee-"Twelve! No wait...Thirteen!"

:D

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

For all you wondering how to get the special atton dialogue:

1.play through the game 2 times, does not matter ls or ds female or male (i was ls female both times)

2. Start a new game as a female, class/attributes do not matter

3.Talk to atton in force cage, say "Who are you?"

4. He speaks line, you laugh, you feel like it was worth it to play through 2 times and starting a 3rd.

P.S. the same thing if you want echani poetry, just play as a male and talk to handmaiden

Are there any other easter eggs besides the Atton lines and the Echani poetry? Cause I haven't heard of any.

As for my favorite lines...

Atton: Well, good thing it's not a trap.

Handmaiden: What are you talking about? It's obviously a trap!

On Nar Shadaa, where the Twi'lek who's looking for female dancers eyes Visas, he says something regarding her exotic beauty.

Visas: "No!" :huh:

Kreia: She says something like, "No man can have that kind of power and still be called a man..." and then when you ask, she says, "Power? No, you are mistaken." :) Kreia contradiction, for ya.

Well I have finished the game at least 12-15 times. I just heard of this easter egg so I started a new game, first with a male but it didn't work so I tried with female. I asked "Who are you?" and Atton replied (slight paraphrasing here) "Atton, Atton Rand. You'll have to excuse me if I don't shake hands, the force cage only causes mild electrical burns."

Well I have finished the game at least 12-15 times. I just heard of this easter egg so I started a new game, first with a male but it didn't work so I tried with female. I asked "Who are you?" and Atton replied (slight paraphrasing here) "Atton, Atton Rand. You'll have to excuse me if I don't shake hands, the force cage only causes mild electrical burns."

Did you finish it as a LS AND a DS character? Because I've heard that 's the way to trigger the easter egg. Other than that, there's not much else I can help with.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but did you turn off your Xbox between the time you last defeated Traya and when you started a new character? What I always did was I had a save right before the final boss fight on a LS file and a DS one. I beat Traya on both without turning the game off and then started a new game. Like I said, I don't know if it really makes a difference, but if you've tried everything else...

sig2.gif

Cassidy, your sig scared the crap out of me.

Anyway, I rather liked being Czerka's droid and confusing the utility droid into a rampage - that was completely random.

I liked all of HK's lines. It's just that you have to cheat, or go really really darkside, to get anything out of him.

the czerka droid thing should have been played out i can't believe that they removed it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

look at how it happens' i'm just guessing about removing it but there is a lot of dialog with that thing that just goes nowhere. "I'm going to take you back" the fact you could remove b4d4's record of ownership, the fact it could lie to the ithorian when it was your main, so on and so forth.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

o:) Damn. I thought I had a lot of time on my hands. I'm just on my fifth time through. How many times have you beaten KOTOR 1?