K2 romance

Ya sure why not. They sell these inflatable dolls at certain hmmm.... stores. You can then go and get some wigs and clothes and do whatever, play God if you like.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's not force sex, you just "look upon one another," or whatever. No intimate relations were even implied.

I chose the Handmaiden as my object of affection. I saw no direct evidence of any romance, but apparently Mira assumed we'd hooked up because we both looked like we'd been in contact with a power coupling recently due to the whole Jedi thing. The three half-naked duels also apparently has some significance to the Echani, but all I ever got were hints. No grand "I love you" scene, which was disappointing.

Then again, I didn't carry the Handmaiden around in my groups all the time. I was a Guardian/WM, so didn't really need another "tank."

That makes sense. They might be trying to force romance with Visas for the sake of continuity. It'd be important if there might be a sequel further down the road. Imagine the nightmare they'd have to go through in order to build *that* history as the game goes by.