Kotor 1 parody

Helen L has a lot of good stories.  If you liked it, try reading some of her other ones.  :D  Her newest one "Let your hair down" is very good. 

Actually, I have a few KOTOR fics on that site too, but haven't posted a link to it on my sig.

Well get to it then! Some of us need any entertainment we can get during the long, boring, no-good-games-or-tv-and-I-have-no-life summer months. :p" *taps foot impatiently* :-

@ WoT> Bookmarked, thanks.

sig2.gif

I like how it actually describes some of the events in KOTOR even if it is a parody and just makes them funnier. When i saw the thread title i thought it was just going to be somebody taking the p**s out of kotor.

TRASK: That was Carth Onasi.

RGN (rolls eyes): You don't say

:D

But you have to inlcude the first bit:

CARTH: This is Carth Onasi, repeat Carth Onasi. The Sith are threatening to overrun our position! We can't hold out long against their firepower! All hands to the bridge! Carth Onasi out.

TRASK: That was Carth Onasi.

RGN (rolls eyes): You don't say.

manthing2.jpg

BASTILA: If I fall in love with you, I'll end up being captured by Malak and turned to the Dark Side. Then you'll have to 'rescue' me and of course I'll be pathetically grateful and collapse into your arms. It's so demeaning! :D :ermm: (w00t)

Great. Helena L has a lot of good stories. She recently reviewed one of my own fanfics and actually liked it! I was just reading "Let your hair down" by her and it's great. It's already on my favorites. :thumbsup:

Oh, and here's another:

DARTH BANDON enters the room. As a Sith soldier crosses his path, he blasts him with a bolt of Force lightning, which strikes a console. It explodes, electrocuting several other soldiers.

SAUL: Lord Bandon, your habit of lashing out at random underlings is having a significantly negative effect on our recruitment drive. :D o:)

Cant remember the exact quote but just musing it went something like:

Carth: Well we have to tell them. Do you want me too?

RGH: Erm... no thanks Carth. I think i would rather tell them myself. Besides by the time you'd of finished they would think me to be some kind of cross between Josef Stalin & the AntiChrist

• 5 months later...

Necroposting? Necroposting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The best KotOR parody I have ever read. I really needed a good laugh.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]