Are there Mandalorian Women?

I thought Mandalorians were homosexuals that procreated with clones?  o:)

I thought thats what the amazons did :p

AND

Thats such a dirty word "procreated" tsk.. tsk..

Anyways mandalorians are indeed amphibians and can switch between genders when in time in need. You see mandalorian eggs have about an 80% chance of being male when they incubate at under 72 degrees F, but only a 12% chance of being male when the temperature is above 72 degrees. If the there is a cycle of either extreme hot or cold weather during the spring mating season the percentage of males or females could indeed skyrockets. To counter this and avoid the extinction of their race, mandalorians evolved with the ability to change genders, and then switch back after their eggs are laid. Perhaps all the mandalorians in the kotor games were concieved in a cooler enviroment.

You guys are great!! :):):lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was the one that posted mandalorians live longer in the age thread. But i'm actually questioning weather or not Canderous is a real mandalorian. If he were, he would look much different, The mandalorians arn't amphibians, they are a warrior race that has over the years of evolution, before they met the Republic, gained a natural armor and some blades. The madalorians in the games were a cop out, The battle droid that is ridden into Iziz looks more like Xizors personal fighter than an actual Basalisk. the real battle droids are more incectlike and the Mandalorians would ride them like a horse, I think that our dear mandalorians are able to survive in vacume because they dont' have a ****pit on the blasted droid. I think they were pretty much wiped out during the sith war and the mandalorians of the games (if they can even be called that) are just following a code of conduct because there is no way in forty years you would get rid of each and everysingle trait of the mandalorian bloodline.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I was the one that posted mandalorians live longer in the age thread. But i'm actually questioning weather or not Canderous is a real mandalorian. If he were, he would look much different, The mandalorians arn't amphibians, they are a warrior race that has over the years of evolution, before they met the Republic, gained a natural armor and some blades. The madalorians in the games were a cop out, The battle droid that is ridden into Iziz looks more like Xizors personal fighter than an actual Basalisk. the real battle droids are more incectlike and the Mandalorians would ride them like a horse, I think that our dear mandalorians are able to survive in vacume because they dont' have a ****pit on the blasted droid. I think they were pretty much wiped out during the sith war and the mandalorians of the games (if they can even be called that) are just following a code of conduct because there is no way in forty years you would get rid of each and everysingle trait of the mandalorian bloodline.

I think you need to get out more kid......

I thought about Mira - but she doesn't have that great Australian accent (although come to think of it, I'm not sure that Mandalore does either).

Just a very small point - it's a New Zealand accent, not an Aussie one. >_<Zulu 86 is quite correct.

i AM a new zealander, and that's no kiwi accent :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I think you need to get out more kid......

Buddy i know this But i can't find the people who want to get out with me, Best guess is that Mira isn't considered mandalorian because she doesn't live by the code of honor that they do. Only Mandalore would be able to confirm her (i know it sounds like it's a church but it's not.)

the real battle droids are more incectlike and the Mandalorians would ride them like a horse

Ah yes, the Lobsterbots again.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Before the Mandalorian Wars, the Mandalorian race recruited/converted other races into their ranks, and concidered them equals. They did this so they would have enough warriors for the Mandalorian Wars.

Since this is so, then Canderous is Mandalorian.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Before the Mandalorian Wars, the Mandalorian race recruited/converted other races into their ranks, and concidered them equals. They did this so they would have enough warriors for the Mandalorian Wars.

Since this is so, then Canderous is Mandalorian.

... which brings us back to the original question of Mandalorian reproduction. The Mandalorian actions of recruiting other races to have enough warriors and taking slaves to bolster their numbers seem to point to a Mandalorian reproduction problem...

not necessairly it's the growing up part that would kill the mandalorians.

I find it odd that Iridonians went from being brutal killing machines that would enter a battle frenzy and have trouble coming out, and were in huge amounts of armor in kotor1. became peace loving techno gods who were basically Zabrak in the second... Am I the only one to pick up on this here?

I find it odd that Iridonians went from being brutal killing machines that would enter a battle frenzy and have trouble coming out, and were in huge amounts of armor in kotor1. became peace loving techno gods who were basically Zabrak in the second... Am I the only one to pick up on this here?

Actually,the armoured guys were Iridorians,not Iridonians.Iridonia's a Zabrak colony world(I think).You'd think someone at LA would've noticed.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Gah took me three times to see the difference, but still why would they make the names so alike (i'm going to need to check that on my next Kotor game)

• 1 month later...

of course there are mandalorina women! all things need to reproduce. most people dont realise that there arent mandalorian women because they are hidden. it is possible that the women wear the same armor type which significantly flatten their breasts. The also cannot have long hair, becuase of the distinctive "assasin" helmet like Jango, Boba and clone troopers, they just have to shave and lose their sexy feminity. one question for people, are mandalorian women hot? if so...please provide an example :D :thumbsup: (w00t)