TSL Restoration Project Release Date

When Aurora Team will release their anticipated restoration project?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. When Aurora Team will release their anticipated restoration project?

• September
    • October
    • November
    • December
    • January 2006

one question. do Xbox players get the ad on for Kotor II as well. Ordo we have to put up with the cruddy ending?

Nope. This is only for PC, I'm afraid. :unsure: :'( We X-Box owners will be stuck with an incomplete game with a cruddy ending. Unless some kind of patch comes out for X-Box live, we're sunk.

oh gooble pants o:)

Back on topic please. :unsure:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Guest MacleodCorp

As a modder myself, I have to jump to their deffense. I hope everyone is joking when they say. "Just like real developer.".. You have to remember they are not developers, and they do this for free. When this mod is delayed, it is because they have a life.. You know family, friends, job, etc... Now, unlike a developer, they have no schedulle, and they don't have to answer to anyone. Yes, they want people to download their mod, but they probally want people to be patient.. I don't know, but I am guessing here... Yes, I am also anxious to see some final product, for this mod set has been in production for about 2 to 3 months. However, give them some time, and they do answer questions. If you go to their main thread, which is found here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=32895 , you will find they answer back to their awaiting, anxious, and curious fans and fellow modders.

Remember:

Lucas Arts and Obsidian Ent. do not support our efforts as a modding community, but they tolerate our existance. Every modder for KotOR II are independant designer who are doing this for fun, self-intrest, and/or to share.

Please have patience with the 'TSL' Team!!!! You are getting this mod for free. When and if they decided to do so....

Needless to say, they can have as much time as they need, and without any guarantee that they'll ever succeed. But the modder team must be aware of the fact that they raised many expectations with their public announcement to restore Kotor2 content. I think they have to live with the consequences...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Guest MacleodCorp

Truthfully, they could turn arround and find that people are rude, obnoxious, and bothersome, and then decide to not release the mod!?!? They don't owe me anything. I am just a curious game player and modder myself! Therefore, pardon that I am a little bit on the patient side!

Needless to say, they can have as much time as they need, and without any guarantee that they'll ever succeed. But the modder team must be aware of the fact that they raised many expectations with their public announcement to restore Kotor2 content. I think they have to live with the consequences...

I think not wanting to be labelled as the next mgnails is enough to get most people motivated and keep them on track. :blink:

THE CHOSEN ONE MUST CHOOSE!!!!!!!

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

As a modder myself, I have to jump to their deffense. I hope everyone is joking when they say. "Just like real developer.".. You have to remember they are not developers, and they do this for free. When this mod is delayed, it is because they have a life.. You know family, friends, job, etc... Now, unlike a developer, they have no schedulle, and they don't have to answer to anyone. Yes, they want people to download their mod, but they probally want people to be patient.. I don't know, but I am guessing here... Yes, I am also anxious to see some final product, for this mod set has been in production for about 2 to 3 months. However, give them some time, and they do answer questions. If you go to their main thread, which is found here: http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=32895 , you will find they answer back to their awaiting, anxious, and curious fans and fellow modders.

Remember:

Lucas Arts and Obsidian Ent. do not support our efforts as a modding community, but they tolerate our existance. Every modder for KotOR II are independant designer who are doing this for fun, self-intrest, and/or to share.

Please have patience with the 'TSL' Team!!!! You are getting this mod for free. When and if they decided to do so....

I've already said that this topic is for innocent speculations only. This topic is not intended to keep Aurora Team under any type of pressure.

We have right to think when.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Guest MacleodCorp

Remember:

I've already said that this topic is for innocent speculations only. This topic is not intended to keep Aurora Team under any type of pressure.

We have right to think when.

I never said you didn't, but some people are coming off as if they owe them something. So, make your predictions, but be aware that other visitors to this thread don't have patience. When they are done, they are done!!! ;)

I voted Jan 2006 because it was the latest date, and I'd like to think they'll release it in their own time, thus giving them the longest time for my expectations. Hate to see TWO rushed releases of the same game. :)"

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yeah, it would be terryfying. :)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I hope the Restoration Project team doesn't have someone named Lucas in their group. If they do, is he pushy? Does he insist the project be done right now even though it isn't done yet?

By God! If the release isn't soon, I will have forgotten all about it and won't give a damn. I've already lost the majority of my interest in TSL. When January rolls around...mater of fact, when November rolls around, TSL will be a distant memory. So, sooner the better. :p

I hope the Restoration Project team doesn't have someone named Lucas in their group.  If they do, is he pushy?  Does he insist the project be done right now even though it isn't done yet?

Good old George has nothing common with rushed releases. I doubt he even knows about KOTOR existence.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Good old George has nothing common with rushed releases. I doubt he even knows about KOTOR existence.

I was referring more to Lucasarts Ltd. But I figured the "joke" worked better if I just called the guy Lucas, since I doubt anyone on this planet is named Lucasarts.

Expectations, smexpectations. Do or do not. If we get a mod, it's a mod more than we would have got if the rest of the forum members had been left in charge.

And, to underscore the points raised above, the mod team are not only busy with their own lives, but they also receive no payment for this mod

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Agreed. I'll be happy to play it when the restoration team has time to get it done.

I admit that my facade of Zen-like patience may have something to do with my personal no-gaming-until-beast-novel-is-done edict, however. :rolleyes:

beast novel? :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well I guess at this point I'll just pretend to know what you're saying, damn those unruly and often cumbersome books

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.