ithorian supremacy league

On Nar Shadda, there is a ithorian named lassavo. When you help him out , you have the option of asking him to transport a family off the planet. When you do this he complains about other species taking advantage of his people. He then continues to say that the ithorian supremacy league would show us all. Could this be a hint as to what kotor3 is about?

I really highly doubt that something to do with the ithorians will be part of the main plot of Kotor3, even though a fairly main part of kotor2 was helping them on Telos. Just would seem a bit silly to base it all on the Ithorians.

P.S A wall Archmonarch!!! It is a wall!! (w00t) :*

The Ithorian Supremancy League? Uh, riiight.... If this was part of the KotOR 3 storyline I'd learn to mod and construct one myself that totally changed the storyline so I could slaughter the lot of them. :luck:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

But that would have gotten them kicked off of citadel station and the restoration project would be dead. Czerka had the legal advantage and the Ithorians had no legal recourse unless they had hard, undeniable proof of Czerka's wrong-doings.

But that would have gotten them kicked off of citadel station and the restoration project would be dead. Czerka had the legal advantage and the Ithorians had no legal recourse unless they had hard, undeniable proof of Czerka's wrong-doings.

yeah i'd blast my way through to the archives grab the proof and show the council ;) , and they wouldn't have legal advantage, they're all dead :-

But blasting in would have gotten them kicked off of citadel station too. Even if they got the proof of Czerka's illegal activities it would do them no good. And with Czerka and the Ithorians kicked off the station no one could run the restoration and Telos would die again. That's what I'm saying.

But blasting in would have gotten them kicked off of citadel station too. Even if they got the proof of Czerka's illegal activities it would do them no good. And with Czerka and the Ithorians kicked off the station no one could run the restoration and Telos would die again. That's what I'm saying.

oh well, bye bye council, there now I am the leader and i say Ithorians rule project. :devil: