Who is the mystery woman in holo recording?

Bastila is no longer a Jedi because she did like the rest. She abandoned the Jedi Order and went into hiding so all of the Jedi would not be extinct if the Sith rule again.

And that whole thing about being the last jedi was bollocks. I thought it would be great to actually be the last friggin Jedi. But no, they not only have a hundred exiled Knights, and a blinded seer, they have flippin Jedi Masters intot the mix. You were hardly the last of them, you weren't even really one of few. In the end you were the last of the Order by taking that seat back up, but there are far too many. That was just a point of view in the game and I happened to hate that. Oh well. At least there are enough of them for K3 to actually be epic.

I remember pre-release that "you are the last of the Jedi" but then in the same paragraph it says there's an elder Jedi there to guide you.  :wacko:"

Technically she wasn't a Jedi anymore. She was exiled. So was our Exile. Bastila is the last "oficially-sanctioned" Jedi left. And Atris, of course, if she's still alive. Remember, this is on the Republic ship orbiting Telos after the battle on the Ravager.

The "she" I was referring to in the first sentence was Kreia (an elder Jedi), not Bastila. Bastila was the only "official" Jedi left. Not the Exile. The Exile was never reinstated because there's no Council to reinstate him.

Maybe she left the order after falling in love with revan or something.She could of done the whole nomi sunrider thing well kinda nomi joined the order after her husband was killed right so maybe bastila left after she fell for revan.

or like u guys said the whole every jedi goes into exile.

I think its the love thing but i'm wondering why juhani isn't considered a part of the order was she killed in the interviening years? or did she just make a Rimuko takahashi character death.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Wait a moment!!  So you haven't plaid KOTOR I, I guess?  The woman in the picture is...(drumroll)

Bastila Shan!

She plaid a big part in KOTOR I.  She had a rare gift called "battle meditation", which allowed her to influence entire armies!  Cool, huh?

As for why she's in the holocron, in KOTOR I (if you play a male) she and Revan fall in love in the game.  When Revan had to leave her, he couldn't take her with him, and she left that message inside T3 with those instructions, in case the need arose.

:)

I think its Revan on the holo recording or it could be someone else who knows.

1-Have you played TSL and seen the holorecording.

If yes, then:

2-Have you played KOTOR 1?

You'd know it wasn't Revan if both of the above criteria are met.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

This is the Spoiler forum, so technically someone outright telling him who it is isn't out of place.

Besides which, I doubt it's much of a spoiler for him, considering his title is "who is the mystery woman?"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Thanks guys for the responses. Yes I have played KOTOR1 but it was such a long time ago.

I thought it did look like Bastila but T3 only mentioned it was a very old recording which I take it to mean 50-100 years old so it couldn't have been from KOTOR1 time.

FOr a while I thought it was Kreia when she was very young.

Unfortunately, I never found Bastila in the game which is too bad. It would have explained a lot after she reunites with T3 again.

All I know is that Bastila is a hot looking Jedi babe as far as computer characters go. :thumbsup:

Sorry I'm too lazy to create an account so I shall remain "user name" LOL

N