Who is the mystery woman in holo recording?

When you fix T3's core, he runs a holo of a young woman that orders T3 the to find any Jedi or Sith since her master isn't coming back.

But when you ask T3, he only mentions it was a long time ago and there are no other answers nor a name of that female Jedi.

Was that Kreia when she was young?

It couldn't have been Revan since he left 5 years ago.

Help

N

Wait a moment!! So you haven't plaid KOTOR I, I guess? The woman in the picture is...(drumroll)

Bastila Shan!

She plaid a big part in KOTOR I. She had a rare gift called "battle meditation", which allowed her to influence entire armies! Cool, huh?

As for why she's in the holocron, in KOTOR I (if you play a male) she and Revan fall in love in the game. When Revan had to leave her, he couldn't take her with him, and she left that message inside T3 with those instructions, in case the need arose.

Wait for User Name to come back and say he wants to be told, now that he has a general of idea of how important the person was.

I too recommend that he find out by playing K1 - I'm pretty sure a name won't hurt, just don't say anything that happens(ed).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

When you fix T3's core, he runs a holo of a young woman that orders T3 the to find any Jedi or Sith since her master isn't coming back.

But when you ask T3, he only mentions it was a long time ago and there are no other answers nor a name of that female Jedi.

Was that Kreia when she was young?

It couldn't have been Revan since he left 5 years ago.

Help

You can't be serious? :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

How come Exile doesn't recognise her in the recording,but in the dark side cave he does?Granted,it's been 10 years but even so.

She had a mustache when he last saw her, so he didn't recognize her without it in the holorecording.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

good question, probably because it could be Carth if you made Revan a girl. I don't think that Exile would recognize Carth

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

How come Exile doesn't recognise her in the recording,but in the dark side cave he does?Granted,it's been 10 years but even so.

She had a mustache when he last saw her, so he didn't recognize her without it in the holorecording.

So thats why DS Revans face looked so scabby.Force stubble burn's a b1tch.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Maybe you're on to something, or not.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Face it. It's one of those inconsistencies in the game. On the Republic ship with Carth, why did she have to hide from the Exile? Why not come out and talk to the Exile face to face together with Carth? She must have known the Exile since the Exile knew her in the cave on Korriban.

Face it. It's one of those inconsistencies in the game. On the Republic ship with Carth, why did she have to hide from the Exile? Why not come out and talk to the Exile face to face together with Carth? She must have known the Exile since the Exile knew her in the cave on Korriban.

Perhaps she thought it best if she remained to Exile, rather than expose herself to the last of the Jedi?

Perhaps she thought it best if she remained to Exile, rather than expose herself to the last of the Jedi?

Last of the Jedi? Isn't she a Jedi herself? That makes two of them.

Well in that sense there are tons. They all went into exile though. They switched off the lightsabers and said screw it. The left the order, there were hundreds, and the assasins did not get them all.

Last of the Jedi? Isn't she a Jedi herself? That makes two of them.

I remember pre-release that "you are the last of the Jedi" but then in the same paragraph it says there's an elder Jedi there to guide you. :blink:"

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I remember pre-release that "you are the last of the Jedi" but then in the same paragraph it says there's an elder Jedi there to guide you.  :blink:"

Technically she wasn't a Jedi anymore. She was exiled. So was our Exile. Bastila is the last "oficially-sanctioned" Jedi left. And Atris, of course, if she's still alive. Remember, this is on the Republic ship orbiting Telos after the battle on the Ravager.

Technically she wasn't a Jedi anymore. She was exiled. So was our Exile. Bastila is the last "oficially-sanctioned" Jedi left. And Atris, of course, if she's still alive. Remember, this is on the Republic ship orbiting Telos after the battle on the Ravager.

Why is Bastila a Jedi no longer? Because she temporarely fell to the dark side? Juani did so too and was taken back by the counsil.