Possible to change from Jedi Master to Sith Lord?

Just curious. If I take Jedi Master as my prestige class, then become an evil sumbitch, will my shift to the dark side also mean that my class changes to a sith lord as well (or vice versa)? Or will I always just be a jedi master with personality issues?

yeah. somtimes i wonder how a person can be a jedi master and convince an entire planet to overthrow their government... or depopulate a planet to say the least

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think that once you have chosen a prestige class, the game shouldn't even give you the conversation options to take the opposite side hit. For example, if you're a Jedi (Weapon)Master, you should not be presented with the options that will give you DSP. You made your choice already, so live with it.

but that still doesn't get around the fact you can commit xenocide and still be a lightsider.

I have NEVER been able to use force sight, it's wierd.... Anyway it's not you that matters it's your actions if your a good little puppy then you become a beacon of light and happyness.

Oh.... you mean that you want to go from Master to Lord. I really agree that once you lock into a prestiege class you can't have dark side desires PAST A CERTAIN POINT. i think the worst you would be able to pull off would be Neutral. byond that i think Kreia would have to retrain you. On my Corrupted game (gripe gripe) my char was a complete lightside sith lord :D

I think that once you have chosen a prestige class, the game shouldn't even give you the conversation options to take the opposite side hit. For example, if you're a Jedi (Weapon)Master, you should not be presented with the options that will give you DSP. You made your choice already, so live with it.

Sounds a bit harsh. Even the Masters are constantly aware of the danger of seduction by the Dark Side. Besides, that's the best thing about them when you get to turn them :thumbsup:

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Then that completely takes away from the free range of choices. Like how I did it in KOTOR1. I was a LS all the way up til I fought Bastilla. Then I "fell" and I was pretty much fully DS. And I snatched the throne for myself :D!

I did that once to see the DS ending. But I suddenly found myself with LS powers that were not as potent as before. The fight on SF became a lot tougher.

Doing this would really take a lot of the freedom out of the game, you wouldnt really be able to choose what you do in the conversation options throughout the game, you would just be forced to choose the LS or DS options on there own.

It would also take a lot of the realism out of the game (in terms of Star Wars realism) as you wouldnt be able to fall to the DS from being full Jedi Master or be saved from the DS like Vader was in the OT. :*

*shrugs* Just some thoughts...

Then that completely takes away from the free range of choices. Like how I did it in KOTOR1. I was a LS all the way up til I fought Bastilla. Then I "fell" and I was pretty much fully DS. And I snatched the throne for myself :D!

I did that once to see the DS ending. But I suddenly found myself with LS powers that were not as potent as before. The fight on SF became a lot tougher.

It did, but I relied more on my fighting abilities then my force powers.

The only thing I really did on Malak was use knight speed, run from him and throw my lightsaber at him the first time i beat the game.

two buttons were my best buttons, Destroy droid (got gimped in 2) and flurry. i loved it I could kill an army of droids with a button click. and my flurry can kill things in a vry shor amont of times, allows me to become the purple power ranger :D

Sounds a bit harsh. Even the Masters are constantly aware of the danger of seduction by the Dark Side. Besides, that's the best thing about them when you get to turn them :blink:

Wait, you get to turn them to DS or are you just saying that?

I guess LS / DS in this game is very bad explained. You can have LS Mastery and kill all the Jedi Masters (no cheating) and you can have DS mastery without killing any one of them.

o:) O yes, I am the LS sith. I kill all the Jedi Masters but I always work with the good guys and will make friends with everyone else except Jedi. The Jedi ruined my life so I have to take revenge :blink:

Master Vandar lives!