Would Mace Windu Have beaten Sidious?

Would Mace Windu have Sidious if Anakin Wasn't There?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Would Mace Windu have Sidious if Anakin Wasn't There?

• yes
    • no

I got an E-mail from the Star Wars official site and says that this debate is among the top ones and it also discusses that fight was redone from Anakin being with Palps when Mace and crew arrive but then was changed to Anakin rushing there.

Honestly I think Mace could have killed Sidious, and I am not being bias because I like Sidious more than Mace. It's weird that Sidious killed the other 3 Jedi so easy though but nevertheless was overpowered by Mace. I don't think Sidious is the Master Swordsmen a lot of people believe him to be, he's just a master manipulater(sp?). When Yoda tells Luke to not underestimate the powers of the Emperor he was talking about he manipulating powers, just look at how he almost turned Luke.

Lastly I voted yes.

yeah it was one of the deleted scenes i saw a pic of it on the internet :cool:

I'd like to see a pic of that, I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

Speculations, speculations, speculations.... that's all you have people. :-

You know, some people like to use their heads for other things than wearing a hat. And no, I'm not referring to banging it against the wall like you do. :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I got an E-mail from the Star Wars official site and says that this debate is among the top ones and it also discusses that fight was redone from Anakin being with Palps when Mace and crew arrive but then was changed to Anakin rushing there.

Honestly I think Mace could have killed Sidious, and I am not being bias because I like Sidious more than Mace. It's weird that Sidious killed the other 3 Jedi so easy though but nevertheless was overpowered by Mace. I don't think Sidious is the Master Swordsmen a lot of people believe him to be, he's just a master manipulater(sp?). When Yoda tells Luke to not underestimate the powers of the Emperor he was talking about he manipulating powers, just look at how he almost turned Luke.

Lastly I voted yes.

yeah it was one of the deleted scenes i saw a pic of it on the internet :cool:

I'd like to see a pic of that, I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

i'll take a look around i know i saw it somewhere.......

Speculations, speculations, speculations.... that's all you have people. :)

You know, some people like to use their heads for other things than wearing a hat. And no, I'm not referring to banging it against the wall like you do. :(

That's quite empty answer considering that your speculations lead to nowhere becouse of lack of arguments :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

That's quite empty answer considering that your speculations lead to nowhere becouse of lack of arguments :(

Once more you prove your utter inability to read. My post contained no speculations at all. Unless you are referring to my assumption of you banging your head against the wall, which could certainly be considered speculation. But it's either extensive cranial trauma or a catastrophic genetic flaw the only possible causes for your uncanny stupidity. Take your pick. :thumbsup:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That's quite empty answer considering that your speculations lead to nowhere becouse of lack of arguments :(

Once more you prove your utter inability to read. My post contained no speculations at all. Unless you are referring to my assumption of you banging your head against the wall, which could certainly be considered speculation. But it's either extensive cranial trauma or a catastrophic genetic flaw the only possible causes for your uncanny stupidity. Take your pick. :))

well GOA was right about one thing, Nur Ab Sal and Numbers Man clearly argue a lot. :thumbsup:

Palps was a gambler and he had a back up plan. Maybe mace was a better technical bladesbeing but Palps had an unlimited well of power. Which is why Yoda quit, although he was matching palps and was able to withstand the lightning he wouldnt have been able to keep it up.

Palps was a gambler and he had a back up plan. Maybe mace was a better technical bladesbeing but Palps had an unlimited well of power. Which is why Yoda quit, although he was matching palps and was able to withstand the lightning he wouldnt have been able to keep it up.

dude read the scholastic one , it says Yoda sensed clones comin' to save Palpy's ass thats why he fled

1.he couldn't take too many stormies on and defend himself against Sidious at the same time :luck:

dude read the scholastic one , it says Yoda sensed clones comin' to save Palpy's ass thats why he fled

1.he couldn't take too many stormies on and defend himself against Sidious at the same time :-

That's different than what the official novelization said. In there it said Yoda realized he cannot beat Sidious and that the Jedi had been too stagnant in their teachings and it would take a different way of teaching (ie. the way they trained Luke to be more of a warrior) in order to defeat the Sith.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)