The best screen resolution for KOTOR

What screen resolution is best for KOTOR?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What screen resolution is best for KOTOR?

• 1024x768
    • 1280x1024
    • 1600x1200

I was wondering which resolution is the best graphically... you can say your mind

or whatever.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

:luck:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Well i really would say 1024x768, but thats only because i play on what one would call my system a 'low end' machine, the graphics card and that is a bit outdated. :luck:"

It runs almost perfect and the graphics are clean, so who am i to complain :D

I like to use 1024x768 because it is much less choppy. But, with the new video card that I am getting, I will be able to join the 1024x1280 club, or maybe even the 1600x1200 club :lol:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

2048x1536, did you switch it in a graphic settings utility, ie Catalyst, then set it to ignore application settings? What kind of CPU(s) and GPU(s) do you have, X850 Blizzards in CrossFire?! I'd expect low performance at that resolution...

ok ok come on people. Don't start bragging about how rich you are with Dual nVidia GeForce7 7800 GTX SLI or Dual ATI X850XT Platinum Edition Crossfires (well probably X900's in a months time)....

Bloody rich bastards...^@%@#$

:blink:

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

its an odd question. I would like to know - what key configuration did everyone use? the default set or did they go wild and assign commands to other keys.

It is way of the Nur to go wild. :ph34r:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: