Can you kill Lonna Vash!

Handmaiden's robes are produced by her, and I believe there is a bug that allows her to produce 3 sets, I have gotten two before.

I believe if you do this after each training session you will get 3 "handmaiden's robes" items.

Clever, but can you equip them on anyone else but Handmaiden?? Like Mira or Visas??

Oh and how much do you get for selling them?

I would have thought they were a bit useless if you cant equip them on other party members, or cant sell them for much.

On a related note, why can't I get stuff from the Jedi masters that meet and I kill on Dantooine?

At the end, at the council meeting?

Yah, good question.

I guess it's because Kreia already looted 'em!

I thought that too when i was playing through LS last, after Kreia kills the Masters, you cant loot them, but im guessing you can when you kill the masters personally everytime you meet them??

Handmaiden's robes are produced by her, and I believe there is a bug that allows her to produce 3 sets, I have gotten two before.

I believe if you do this after each training session you will get 3 "handmaiden's robes" items.

Clever, but can you equip them on anyone else but Handmaiden?? Like Mira or Visas??

Oh and how much do you get for selling them?

I would have thought they were a bit useless if you cant equip them on other party members, or cant sell them for much.

I'm not sure how much they sell for. And I'm 99.999999% certain that only handmaiden can wear them. However, if they don't sell well, you can always break them down for components.

On a related note, why can't I get stuff from the Jedi masters that meet and I kill on Dantooine?

At the end, at the council meeting?

Yah, good question.

I guess it's because Kreia already looted 'em!

I thought that too when i was playing through LS last, after Kreia kills the Masters, you cant loot them, but im guessing you can when you kill the masters personally everytime you meet them??

Yes, you can loot the masters as you kill them. In my current game I killed and looted Zez, I let Vrook live, I'm saving him for last at the enclave, and I am about to kill Kavar and loot him too, if I can loot him that is.

Handmaiden will produce them after you talk to her about what she's doing. a glitch is you can unequip them and ask her to put on some clothes and she pulls out a new set. do this a gazillion times and you have a lot of credits to run around with.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, it isn't exactly Obsidians fault, Lucasarts rushed them to release it for a Xmas Release to make more money and/or not to clash with the release of a even more disappointing game, Republic Commando.

Republic Commando = a single playthrough and it gets shelf duty

Kotor = multi playthroughs

Kotor II = i consider this game beta and unfinished and if i knew about it, i would have saved my money and spent it on a proper RETAIL game. *HINT* *HINT*

After your half naked training sessions, put your armor or robes back on and ask her to put some clothes back on. She will then say that she fails to see the point and you can say something about training whithout clothes makes you weaker and she will agree and says she has "bulkier" clothes. Viola, magically she pulls her mother's jedi robe out of her arse. :rolleyes: I believe if you do this after each training session you will get 3 "handmaiden's robes" items.

Har, nice. I guess she kept them, even though she hates Jedi and is ashamed of her parentage and all that. :x

am not, this was about killing Lonna Vash not about handmaidens Robes. And no I haven't posted it in all the threads, and I admit that i did help it get off topic

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

it would be nice if you could get to her before she dies :x

on my first playthrough i noticed how it said she must have just died, so next time round i went to korriban first, but she was still dead >_<

and sion was pretty hard, i mean, i hadn't even managed to get my prestige class at that stage, let alone a saber

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!