Can you kill Lonna Vash!

Okay, I downloaded and installed the patch that was released, version 2.0, I believe. Anyway, in the read me it says that when installed, if you kill Master

Vash her corpse will yield a yellow light saber. Of course, her corpse yields a yellow lightsaber already...because she's already dead...duh!

So, I'm starting to wonder...wha if you have to play the game a certain way or beat the game a certain number of times in order to make Lonna Vash be alive....you know, like the thing where on the third playthrough, if you're a male, Handmaiden will take out her mother's robe once you have enough influence and you trigger the right conversation... Could the Lonna Vash thing be the same way? I mean, since the dialog is still there...it's entirely possible. I'm not done playing until I see Lonna Vash alive and well...only to kill her myself!

But seriously, why would they read me say something so bizarre? I mean, you would think that the developer's would know that Lonna Vash always shows up dead...any thoughs?

I think i read somewhere on these boards that its not possible to kill Master Vash at all and just a mess-up with the patch, but feel free to correct me if im wrong anyone. :">

Oh and btw it can be on any playthrough, not just 3rd playthrough that you can get that conversation with Handmaiden, i got it on my first playthrough, i just had loads of influence with her, more than Visas. :thumbsup:

I think i read somewhere on these boards that its not possible to kill Master Vash at all and just a mess-up with the patch, but feel free to correct me if im wrong anyone. :">

I believe that's the case. I think it was just a typo in the readme.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Kotor2 is a game which is completed in 6-7 months there will be more, but...whatever i think we can't duel with lonna vash because the developers want to release the game quickly so they skip some part of the storyline and released a game, that full of bugs etc..

Kotor2 is a game which is completed in 6-7 months there will be more, but...whatever i think we can't duel with lonna vash because the developers want to release the game quickly so they skip some part of the storyline and released a game, that full of bugs etc..

Yeah, and that is what we are complaining about all the time. I have been away for a time from these boards. Can someone tell me if there is allready some news about Kotor III?

Master Vandar lives!

Huh? I don't get your first sentence. TSL's development cycle was about 12 or 13 months, not 6-7. Or are you trying to say something different? :luck:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Development cycle is everything. From the creation of the game to it's shipping. So all inclusive they would have probably only had about 8 mths before they had to test and ship maybe this is just a widespread beta test, that would really put things in perspective.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Vash is a chick by the way and i still find her lying dead on the floor.

....you know, like the thing where on the third playthrough, if you're a male, Handmaiden will take out her mother's robe once you have enough influence and you trigger the right conversation...

Petay's right, you can always get her to use her mother's robes. You're probably thinking of getting her to recite Echani poetry, which I understand only happens on the third playthrough just like the Atton line (depending on your gender).

sig2.gif

yeah too bad she died in a pool of her own blood just as you got there :sad:

must of scared the kiddles about seeing sombody die in a pool of blood after being caged :devil:

I believe that's the case. I think it was just a typo in the readme.

This means the patch will get a patch to patch the readme! Of course it'll take LA six weeks to figure out how to open up the readme...but after that we're in business! :blink:

manthing2.jpg

....you know, like the thing where on the third playthrough, if you're a male, Handmaiden will take out her mother's robe once you have enough influence and you trigger the right conversation...

Petay's right, you can always get her to use her mother's robes. You're probably thinking of getting her to recite Echani poetry, which I understand only happens on the third playthrough just like the Atton line (depending on your gender).

Threadjacking here, but where do you find her mother's robes?

She magically produces them herself,

nah i think it is after you have the final training fight with her, and she puts her clothes back on and she is wearing those robes, either that or it is when you change her to a jedi.

*runs off to replay kotor to see which one it is*

P.S. Think i might have to try that now, calling my PC Lonna Vash :D

P.P.S Yay 301st post! >_<

Handmaiden's robes are produced by her, and I believe there is a bug that allows her to produce 3 sets, I have gotten two before.

After your half naked training sessions, put your armor or robes back on and ask her to put some clothes back on. She will then say that she fails to see the point and you can say something about training whithout clothes makes you weaker and she will agree and says she has "bulkier" clothes. Viola, magically she pulls her mother's jedi robe out of her arse. :thumbsup: I believe if you do this after each training session you will get 3 "handmaiden's robes" items.