Robes or Armor

It's A FREAKING DRESS Anyway continue. I really dont think that you should have a problem with force powers and normal armor.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

robes are so kool, like those ossus keeper ones! they're just puuurfect for combat, for example with jedi and sith lords. i like to use mandalorian assault armor for fighting droids, bounty hunters and big monsters. overall, mandaloriaan combat armor is the best of them all. aprt from those ossus robes, though...

by the way, where and how can you get mandalore's armor and more jedi robes?????. i want one! i no they're on mandalore, but can you get a separate set and is it possible to get revans robes????? :-

I'm a mage I try not to develop any skills with sabers as it detracts from the path to true power, that is why Jedi advocate the learning of their construction and use, they are a crutch designed to cripple true mastery of the force, a collar that they would have you construct...so, the robes. Though I don't like magic robes.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

As a Guardian/Weapon Master in KOTOR:2 I wore armor, and yielded the benefits of Force Powers. For most of the game Kreia casted buffs on her, which I received even when wearing armor. In the later stages of the game, I also found armor that didn't restrict Force Powers.

robes are so kool, like those ossus keeper ones! they're just puuurfect for combat, for example with jedi and sith lords. i like to use mandalorian assault armor for fighting droids, bounty hunters and big monsters. overall, mandaloriaan combat armor is the best of them all. aprt from those ossus robes, though...

by the way, where and how can you get mandalore's armor and more jedi robes?????. i want one! i no they're on mandalore, but can you get a separate set and is it possible to get revans robes????? :ermm:

agreed, the mandalorian armor is the best when upgraded, and Ossus Keeper robes are cool :devil:

You're not a jedi unless you have robes.

I see yer point, but what about Luke in RotJ (and games like JO and JA...)? I say you can be a perfectly ultra-cool Jedi without robes, but some people (including myself) often struggle trying to feel ultra-cool without an ultra-cool robe to go with the overall appearance. And the hood is a deal-breaker!

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I see yer point, but what about Luke in RotJ (and games like JO and JA...)? I say you can be a perfectly ultra-cool Jedi without robes, but some people (including myself) often struggle trying to feel ultra-cool without an ultra-cool robe to go with the overall appearance. And the hood is a deal-breaker!

Luke wasn't a Jedi in RotJ until he confronted Vader. And then if you watch the scene fast enough, he grabs Palpatine's robes and makes off with them screaming "I am now a Jedi! In your FACE Yoda!"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Luke wasn't a Jedi in RotJ until he confronted Vader. And then if you watch the scene fast enough, he grabs Palpatine's robes and makes off with them screaming "I am now a Jedi! In your FACE Yoda!"

Sounds like I'll have to practice watching a scene fast.

You watch RotJ with a controller? Oh, I get it... Let's play with the old man's head; he's half senile! He won't remember I said anything! Wait, what was this about anyway?

What controller? We were talking about Robes and Armor here. :huh:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You watch RotJ with a controller? Oh, I get it... Let's play with the old man's head; he's half senile! He won't remember I said anything! Wait, what was this about anyway?

What controller? We were talking about Robes and Armor here. :huh:

Rrright. I'm all for robes, but armour I never use.

armour can be kinda good

just gimme some good heavy armour with energy shielding mark V and use an energy shield and sit back and laugh at all the people with blasters and sabers

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!