Robes or Armor

I prefer the robes. But I did spend a considerable amount of time in that Zeison Shay armor that didn't restrict your force powers. Sorry for the spelling... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I prefer robes for Jedi characters, of course. Aside from the Force Power issues, Jedi just don't wear armour - it's a roleplaying thing perhaps. Besides, they're powerful enough already without being invulnerable as well.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I think you're right Baley... the KOTOR1 robes weren't particularly flattering for any character apart from Bastila...

I get what you mean about Jedi not wearing armour Steve, its just I never felt that my PC in KOTOR1 was a proper Jedi due to the rushed training etc... my PC always started in armour and so finished in armour... things were a little different in KOTOR2 though

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I prefer robes for Jedi characters, of course.  Aside from the Force Power issues,  Jedi just don't wear armour - it's a roleplaying thing perhaps.  Besides, they're powerful enough already without being invulnerable as well.

but you forget that obi wan wore clone trooper armor in the clone wars micro-series :blink: . and i didn't wear robes in K1 cause they sucked. <_<

but you forget that obi wan wore clone trooper armor in the clone wars micro-series :blink:

Clone wars micro-series... Clone wars micro-series...

Nope, not ringing any bells. Must have missed that one. :D

do you guys get that network in Norwich?that was probably the only time i tuned in for cartoonnetwork and is probably my last.

I prefer the robes.  But I did spend a considerable amount of time in that Zeison Shay armor that didn't restrict your force powers.  Sorry for the spelling... :thumbsup:

I like the sound of those robes, tell me, random loot or fixed location for finding these? :D

Ive got to say I wore mostly the robes in K2, because the armor restricts force powers, but in K1 i had to wear the armor all the time, i hated the robes there, they had no cape-type backs to them.

Apart from Bastilas :( , the robes were disappointing in K!.

I prefer the robes.  But I did spend a considerable amount of time in that Zeison Shay armor that didn't restrict your force powers.  Sorry for the spelling... :rolleyes:

I like the sound of those robes, tell me, random loot or fixed location for finding these? :D

Ive got to say I wore mostly the robes in K2, because the armor restricts force powers, but in K1 i had to wear the armor all the time, i hated the robes there, they had no cape-type backs to them.

Apart from Bastilas :huh: , the robes were disappointing in K!.

They're really easy to find. They aren't robes, they're armour that doesn't restrict use of force powers, really useful early on if you can't find robes yet. I always wear robes for the same reason as GhostofAnakin.