What R Yo Fav 3 Games Of All Times

1.MORROWIND:The chance of using both the sword'n shield from the first person's view was a great opportunity for me as I always wanted to be in a real sword combat in the ancient ages. Also the realism was great. The races in the game was having different attitudes'bout other races which was changing according to yo actions. Also the reputation factor was so cool. According to yo evil or good actions your reputation was changing'n if u have a bad rep, the city guards were trying to arrest u which causes the absence of yo xp. The only lacknesses I see were the absence of riding an animal like a horse'n being unable to steal the underwears of female bandits as I'm continuously saying.

2.Divine Divinity:Was also so cool. It was so realistic that if u dive into some1'a house he was coming to warn or punish u(nothing was happening NWN if u do that). Also the special move action during which yo character makes an attack w his sword making a spherical movement'n slaying all the enemies around. I haven't seen that movement in any of the other RPGs I've played so far. Storyline was also cool, but absence of a party or henchman were the lacknesses.

3.WarcraftIII''the reign of chaos''n ''the frozen throne'':Was magnificent w marwellous cinematics making contribution to the great storyline. The curiousity'bout what the next cinematic will be like was the main factor that made me continue this game till the end. Having the opportunities of controlling all human, undead'n elf armies was a great pleasure but honestl armies of undead was the coolest of all in my opinion

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Suikoden 2

Planescape: Torment

Civ 3

In no particular order.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

1.MORROWIND:  The chance of using both the sword and (Learn how to write contractions properly.  shield from the first person's view was a great opportunity for me as I always wanted to be in (You do not need an 'a' here.  ) real sword combat in the ancient ages.  (Double space at the end of a sentence homie.  )  Also the realism of Morrowind (sentence fragment) was great. The races in the game were having different attitudes 'bout (Put a space there, and this contraction is actually right!  ) other races which were (Two strikes, learn the difference between 'was' and 'were'.  ) changing according to your (Yo' or your, apostrophes need some lovin' too!  ) actions. Also the reputation factor was so cool in Morrowind (Another fragment man, I know you can do better than this.  ). According to your (<sigh>) evil or good actions your reputation was changing and if you ('u' is a letter, not a word.  ) have a bad reputation (The letters r-e-p are only part of a whole!  )  , the city guards were trying to arrest you (Again with the letters for words, kids these days!  ) which causes the absence of your XP (This is an acronym, it needs capitalization!  ). The only weaknesses ('Lacknesses is not a word, try it this way instead!  ) I see were the absence of riding an animal like a horse and being unable to steal the underwear (However f'd up this concept is, express it properly!  ) of female bandits as I'm continuously saying.

2.Divine Divinity:  Divine Divinity (This title cannot be a part of a list and sentence at the same time!  ) was also so cool. It was so realistic that if you dive into someone's (1 is a number, not a letter!  Silly young man!  ) house he would come to warn or punish you (nothing was happening NWN if you do that). Also the special move action during which your character makes an attack w/ (It looks like you attempted shorthand here, the forward slash is important!  ) his sword making a spherical movement and slaying all the enemies around.  (DOUBLE SPACE!)  I haven't seen that movement in any of the other RPGs I've played so far. Storyline was also cool, but absence of a party or henchman were the weaknesses.

3.WarcraftIII The Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne:  WarcraftIII The Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne was magnificent w/ marvellous cinematics making contributions (Plural this time!  ) to the great storyline. The curiousity SPACE! 'bout what the next cinematic will be like was the main factor that made me continue this game until ('til or until, apostrphes are your friends!  ) the end. Having the opportunities of controlling all human, undead and elf armies was a great pleasure but honestly armies of undead was the coolest of all in my opinion.  (PERIOD!) 

Spellmar is going to do this to all of your posts until you get your grammar right, he knows you can do better than this, your spelling is near pristine. The way your posts read right now they hurt his eyes.

a grammar nazi!! (w00t)

run for your lives!! :) :D

but seriously, some people don't seem to bother with spelling or grammar these days. it does get quite frustrating.

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I dont think english is the guy's native language.

But even so it doesnt excuse the nature of his topics (this one is ok)

You're right, his native language is ebonics. :)

He's American, his native language is in all probability English, he's just from someplace like Oakland, or LA, or New York.

Or alternatively watches way too much MTV. :)

I dont think english is the guy's native language.

But even so it doesnt excuse the nature of his topics (this one is ok)

You're right, his native language is ebonics. :)

He's American, his native language is in all probability English, he's just from someplace like Oakland, or LA, or New York.

Or alternatively watches way too much MTV. :)

well if you look at his location.....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I would guess he's a native speaker. He's not making the kind of mistakes that a genuine learner would make. Unless, of course, he's getting someone to check his posts before he puts them up. :)

Edit: Can't be sure though - the strange use of 'lacknesses' might suggest otherwise.

My favourite three games:

Quest for Glory series (QfG2 is best)

Gabriel Knight series (GK1 is best)

The Longest Journey (pleeease let Dreamfall be good)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Wasteland

Gothic

Deus Ex

Damn, it's difficult to choose just three! I mean, I had to leave out GTA: San Andreas, Gothic 2, Daggerfall and a whole lot more great games. But at this moment, those three games are the ones that come to mind. Apparently this changes from time to time.. which is weird.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My three favorite games:

Half-Life series

Command and Conquer series

GTA series

In no particular order.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195