kotor 2 storyline

Hello, i have finished kotor 1 when it first came out but i never had the chance to play kotor 2, and from the looks of it i'll never have the chance to actualy play it(i don't have a xbox no more ,my pc is a pentium 2, i work 14 hours aday for 6 days aweek lately ) Since i loved Kotor storyline so much ,i'll appreciate if somebody can summarize the main story in kotor 2 for me(just LS would be enough)

Wow thanks for the support, i really appreciate it u guys.

Anyways since nobody helped me i spent an extra 2 hours and found the info myself. Anyone interested in reading the complete story of kotor two with all charecter info and all the possible endings can go to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Kn..._The_Sith_Lords

wikipedia has some really detailed and well organized starwars information, including all the videogames,novels and movies.

Anyways since nobody helped me i spent an extra 2 hours and found the info myself. Anyone interested in reading the complete story of kotor two with all charecter info and all the possible endings can go to

wikipedia has some really detailed and well organized starwars information, including all the videogames,novels and movies.

Sorry no one was here to help you, but it would have been better to just search these forums.. i've seen many posts on here (i think) with the complete story :thumbsup:

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Sorry no one was here to help you, but it would have been better to just search these forums.. i've seen many posts on here (i think) with the complete story ;)

well after i read your message i checked the posts again and could not find any post with all the story or a quick summary of the main events. Most of the posts are character background info or specific events happened during kotor 2 timeline.

Maybe i should have made a more extensive search on the net or waited longer for a reply before making a sarcastic comment but i thought at least one of the 100 people who posted messages about how old exile is or how xbox360/ps3/revolution will kick ass would help out in no time. :blink:

post-13966-1119801870_thumb.jpg

Why don't you just play the game? If you can't afford to buy it then just rent it. I'm sure you could beat it, if you stayed glued to the TV for about 8-10 hours a day. :rolleyes:

I'd much rather learn it for myself, then have someone tell me. Even if it's not as good as the 1st one :shifty:"

Why do you expect people to answer your post? I have posted links to sotry summaries every couple of weeks, there are plenty out there. (Some are, paradoxically, in the General forum, though :lol:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Why do you expect people to answer your post? I have posted links to sotry summaries every couple of weeks, there are plenty out there. (Some are, paradoxically, in the General forum, though :-)

Well meta,have checked ur posts,tried your links to plot summaries that you were talking about and i gotta say you are missing the point here. All the information on the posts are faqs about the plot,partial explainations of selected events and some character background info and they do require some degree of kotor 2 knowledge .Wikipedia has the main plot,all the chareacter info and all the endings for the people who dont know anything about kotor 2, which i was looking for.

Well revanredefined i really want to play the game even with knowing all the story at this point but my pc cant run kotor 2 and i dont have an xbox no more so my only chance is hoping that kotor 2 will work with xbox 360 (which im planning to get as soon as it comes out)

post-13966-1119838824_thumb.jpg

Okay, I have been away from the Forum for some time but I'll give you something what the story is about.

You begin in the (damaged) Ebon Hawk where T3-M4 repairs the ship. The Ebon Hawk then flies to the Peragus Mining facility. On Peragus you wake up by a call through the force from Kreia.

On Peragus you will find out that all miners where killed except for Kreia who played dead and Atton who was locked up. With some help from Atton / T3-M4 / an HK-50 unit and battling through lots of Mining droids you go to the dormitories on Peragus to see if there are survivors who can help you get of Peragus. You will find out they are all dead.

At the same time you see the Harbinger, a republic cruiser dock with the Peragus facility and a cutscene reveals Darth Sion. After the dormitories you will head back to the administration level. Atton and Kreia will team up with you and destroy the HK-50 unit which you find out had been responsible for murdering all miners and his mission was to capture and get a bounty from the Exchange.

You then board the Harbinger and battle through lots of Sith Assasins, when Sion confronts you Kreia will go off to battle Sion which she no doubt loose and lost her hand during this battle.

At the same time you will feel the same pain in your hand though your hand remains intact.

You make your way through the Peragus Mining Facility to the Ebon Hawk. You meet T3-M4 along the way who will enter your party as well.

When boarding the Ebon Hawk you will have to kill Sith soldiers. Kreia will board the Ebon Hawk after the battle. You escape Peragus and the Harbinger (Sion) will destroy this facility by destroying Fuel Asteroids.

With the Fuel source gone you will arrive on Telos Citadel Station and will be placed under arrest because you are a suspect of destroying the facility.

Then, the Ebon Hawk is stolen, along with T3-M4. And you will have to help the Ithorians by providing them a droid, negotiate with the Exchange, steal files from Czerka and finally freeing them from Mercenaries send by Czerka. The Ithorians will then provide you a shuttle to descend to the surface of Telos.

The shuttle will be shot down by Czerka mercenaries and Bao Dur will find you and join your party. You will have to battle your way through Mercenaries, Droids, Cannoks (animals) and you have to disable or destroy mines (possible in Kotor II with Disable or destroy droid). At a Czerka station you will find another shuttle which can take you to the Polar Region of Telos where according to Bao Dur there maybe a base of some sort and possibly the Ebon Hawk.

When you try to land on the Polar Region the shuttle is shot down by HK-50 units who want to bring you in to get the bounty the Exchange has posted on all Jedi.

So Far Part One of the story on Kotor II. Part two will be in shortly.

Master Vandar lives!

Okay, I have been away from the Forum for some time but I'll give you something what the story is about.

You begin in the (damaged) Ebon Hawk where T3-M4 repairs the ship. The Ebon Hawk then flies to the Peragus Mining facility. On Peragus you wake up by a call through the force from Kreia.

On Peragus you will find out that all miners where killed except for Kreia who played dead and Atton who was locked up. With some help from Atton / T3-M4 / an HK-50 unit and battling through lots of Mining droids you go to the dormitories on Peragus to see if there are survivors who can help you get of Peragus. You will find out they are all dead.

At the same time you see the Harbinger, a republic cruiser dock with the Peragus facility and a cutscene reveals Darth Sion. After the dormitories you will head back to the administration level. Atton and Kreia will team up with you and destroy the HK-50 unit which you find out had been responsible for murdering all miners and his mission was to capture and get a bounty from the Exchange.

You then board the Harbinger and battle through lots of Sith Assasins, when Sion confronts you Kreia will go off to battle Sion which she no doubt loose and lost her hand during this battle.

At the same time you will feel the same pain in your hand though your hand remains intact.

You make your way through the Peragus Mining Facility to the Ebon Hawk. You meet T3-M4 along the way who will enter your party as well.

When boarding the Ebon Hawk you will have to kill Sith soldiers. Kreia will board the Ebon Hawk after the battle. You escape Peragus and the Harbinger (Sion) will destroy this facility by destroying Fuel Asteroids.

With the Fuel source gone you will arrive on Telos Citadel Station and will be placed under arrest because you are a suspect of destroying the facility.

Then, the Ebon Hawk is stolen, along with T3-M4. And you will have to help the Ithorians by providing them a droid, negotiate with the Exchange, steal files from Czerka and finally freeing them from Mercenaries send by Czerka. The Ithorians will then provide you a shuttle to descend to the surface of Telos.

The shuttle will be shot down by Czerka mercenaries and Bao Dur will find you and join your party. You will have to battle your way through Mercenaries, Droids, Cannoks (animals) and you have to disable or destroy mines (possible in Kotor II with Disable or destroy droid). At a Czerka station you will find another shuttle which can take you to the Polar Region of Telos where according to Bao Dur there maybe a base of some sort and possibly the Ebon Hawk.

When you try to land on the Polar Region the shuttle is shot down by HK-50 units who want to bring you in to get the bounty the Exchange has posted on all Jedi.

So Far Part One of the story on Kotor II. Part two will be in shortly.

hawk i really appreciate ur post, looking forward to part 2 :-

Well, here come's part Two of the storyline

When you destroy the HK-50 units you find an entrance to an underground facility. This underground facility, is a Jedi Academy. When you enter the academy Atton, Kreia and Bao Dur will be imprisoned and you see a scene where Kreia talks to Atton, which reveals that there is something about Attons past that you would hear later on.

You will be taken before Atris, a very arrogant female Jedi Master who was on the Jedi Council who exiled you after you joined Revan in the Mandalorian Wars. You will have a conversation with Atris, you tell her that you came to the polar region because Atris, "A pretencious Schutta", stole your ship.

Atris, off course blames you for the destruction of Peragus, and you say that it was the Sith who destroyed Peragus. There is also some arguing about the Jedi who let the Outer Rim burn and die during the Mandalorian Wars. At that point Atris reveals a Lightsaber, Your lightsaber which you had to surrender to the Jedi Council after you returned from the Mandalorian Wars. There is no fight however and Atris tells you to take the Ebon Hawk and leave the place.

In the Jedi academy you also learn from the Echani Handmaiden that Atton had some Echani training in his past and you also find T3-M4 connected to a computer console in this academy. You tell T3 to meet back on the Ebon Hawk.

You leave the Jedi Academy with the Ebon Hawk and T3-M4 says he has a record of your trial after the Mandalorian Wars. When T3 displays this recording you see yourself pushing your lightsaber into the center stone and when you left, you hear the Jedi masters talking about you and about a wound in the force. That it was like you were not there, more like an echo.

T3-M4 also have a list of all remaining Jedi Masters. He displays Vrook, he is on Dantooine; Kavar, on Onderon; Zez Kai Ell on Nar Shaddaa and Vash on Korriban.

From here on you can choose where you want to go. I'll take the Nar Shaddaa - Onderon - Dantooine - War on Onderon - Korriban route.

Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers moon is even then run by the Exchange and the Hutts. You want to find out more about the bounty on Jedi and find master Zez Kai Ell. You gain notority with the Exchange by helping the Refugees, you treat injuries, free a young girl named Adana, reunite a couple who lost each other during the Jedi Civil War and give the refugees more space by telling Saquesh to relax their hold on refugees because Geriel (a lie) has a terrible disease or by killing Saquesh and by negotiating or killing the Serocco gang.

One's you helped a lot of people a lot of slavers known as the Red Eclipse will board the Ebon Hawk and wait for your return. You will have to fight your way through a lot off Trandoshans, but since by then you have found enough Lightsaber parts Bao Dur will construct one for you. Your lightsaber is as you can feel the ultimate weapon for every Jedi.

After you are done defeating the Red Eclipse Visquis, a member of the Exchange will contact you and he wanted you to meet him in Jekk Jekk Tarr a bar with poisonous gas. You decide to go to Jekk Jekk Tarr in a Space suit which protects you from the poisons. After you go to the docks Mira will talk to you but will trick you and make you unconscious. Mira will enter Jekk Jekk Tarr in your place.

Mira will however be captured by Visquis.

At the same time the Bounty hunter truce is off which means all bounty hunters will come after you and your party members, this happens especially when the Exchange contacts someone (like you, one of the remaining Jedi). Atton has a confrontation with the Twin Suns, a very deadly couple off female Twileks. Atton escapes.

You hear master Zez Kai Ell talking to you that he will help Mira and that you can talk to him later. Zez Kai Ell hired Mira to watch out for you. You then enter Jekk Jekk Tarr and learn a Force technique from Kreia to resist poisons "Breath Control". You will fight your way through lots of Bounty Hunters to arrive in the Jekk Jekk Tarr Tunnels where at the end is an Exchange base.

Mira, who was captured by Visquis will have a chance to fight Hanharr and Ubese bounty hunters to escape the trap, let you into the exchange base and meet up with Zez Kai Ell in Jekk Jekk Tarr again.

When you fight your way through the remaining Ubese Bounty hunters you will find Visquis but get cpatured by Goto, one off the highest ranking members of the exchange.

Goto who hides his ship with a cloaking device is capturing most of Vogga the Hutts freighters. T3-M4 sees his chance to enter Voggas warehouse by being sold by the Pazaak Champ of Nar Shaddaa and steals Vogga's launch codes. T3 will get ambushed by HK-50 units but will win this battle to. The Ebon Hawk will transmit a single of one of Vogga's freighters and will get "captured" by Goto's yacht.

You will be imprisoned in Goto's yacht and learn that Goto wants you to save the republic. When Atton and T3-M4 will board Goto's Yacht, all the alarms are ringing. You manage with the help off Atton and T3-M4 to disable the cloaking device which will bring all bounty hunters in to destroy the ship. You escape with your friends, Mira has also joined your party and Goto has brought an interrogation droid on board the Ebon Hawk to help you save the republic. When you head back to Nar Shaddaa you will have a conversation with Zez Kai Ell. He said that he left the Jedi after you were exiled and that he thought you were right about what you did. He said he would meet you on Dantooine later. You also negotiate with Vogga the Hutt that since Goto wouldn't bother him anymore that he could trade fuel with Telos. He agrees to a fair deal for the planet.

-End of Nar Shaddaa-

Character subplots on Nar Shaddaa:

Visas Marr: Visas is a Miraluka, a force sensitive species who can see through the force. Katarr, the planet where Visas was from was destroyed by Darth Nihilus and all life except for Visas was killed. Visas became Nihilus apprentice and heard you through the force after you have done many good acts (and gained LS points).

Visas will set off to follow you. You will find Visas on the Ebon Hawk and after you defeat her, you will treat her wounds and Visas will join your party.

Atton's past: In the Refugee Sector, you will find out that two Twilek males knows Atton, and tell you that Atton is a murderer.

When you talk to Atton he reveals that he was a Sith Assasin who served under Revan during the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil war and that he betrayed the Republic. He also explains that he was Force Sensitive and that he was very good at killing Jedi. He quit doing this after he met a female Jedi who tried to redeem him. Atton however didn't take it and killed her, but after that he decided to quit killing and hunting Jedi.

And that when he met you he would take the opportunity for redemption of what he had done and he wanted you to train him to become Jedi.

HK-47: You have enough parts to repair HK-47 and the good old meatbag killer is ready to serve. "Is there someone you need killed master".

Master Vandar lives!

well like i said before  = my pc cant run kotor 2 + i dont have an xbox no more + too much work

Out of curiosity, if you can't play KOTOR2, then why would you care what the story is about? Because if you plan to eventually get a PC that can play it, you've ruined the story for yourself. If you never plan to be able to play KOTOR2, then what's the point in knowing the story to a game you have no intentions to play? :-

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Time for Part three - If you would like to read more, please let me know. Otherwise this will be the last.

After you have done Nar Shaddaa it's time to head to Onderon. When flying to Onderon you see lot's of Spaceships, like a space traffic jam if you can imagine. Here you get a threat from Colonel Tobin, telling you that your business on Onderon ends here, some fighters fly in and engage the Ebon Hawk. You will destroy the fighters and land on the nearby moon (Dxun), On the Ebon Hawk Kreia will have a chat with Atton that you fought here one's and that this was the moon where the Mandalorian Wars began. Dxun is a moon with a lot of Jungles and Mountains. You go out and kill some Cannoks and Malraas, some Duros bounty hunters and you come across a dead Mandalorian. Mira and or Kreia will say that it's body haven't been there so long. Not more than a week.

Only a couple of meters further a Mandalorian squad surrounds you and tells you that Mandalore, the new leader of the Mandalorians want's to speak with you. Since the Mandalorians are not your enemy now you agree to speak to Mandalore. When Mandalore is speaking to you we recognize the voice of Canderous Ordo, off course your character doesn't know Canderous since he/she never met him. Mandalore tells you that he makes regular trips to Iziz, the capital of Onderon and this is where you need to go. Because off the Space battle you cannot take the Ebon Hawk to Onderon, so it is a good alternative to go there with Mandalore.

Off course, a Mandalorian doesn't provide his services if you are not "worthy", so you have to prove yourself if you want to go with him to Onderon. For this you fight duels (No deathmatches) against other Mandalorians, repair a computer and satelite dish so the Mandalorians can get reports from outside. For this computer and Satelite dish they need a Phase pulse converter which Cannoks ate, so you have to kill a lot of Cannoks in the Jungle. You also get the opportunity to blow open a door to a Mandalorian Waepons Cache, kill a Zakkeg a large and dangerous Jungle beast, find and help a lost Mandalorian (Kumus) and you work together with Kelborn, a Mandalorian Scout to kill some Onderon Military scouts.

After you have done all that you gain some good items from the Mandalorians, you can fight the Mandalorian champions in the Battle Circle and you talk to Mandalore who tells you that you have proven your worth. Before you head to Iziz, a lot of Stealthed Sith Assasins appear on Dxun and challenge you and the Mandalorians. After you have killed all of them you make your way to Iziz.

You learn that Onderon has a lockdwon and that all people who want to leave Onderon need to carry a Starport Visa. You will receive you own Visa. Mandalore tells you that you need to get into contact with a friend off him, a doctor called Dhagon Gent. In the streets you notice that many people are supporting General Vaklu, the leader of the Onderon military and your enemy, Vaklu intends to break away from the Republic. Colonel Tobin is General Vaklu's personal Kathhound as Kelborn put it. You try to persuade the people of Onderon to stay in the Republic and to support Queen Talya, Jedi Master Kavar works for Queen Talya, these are your allies. When you arrive at coctor Dhagon Gents place an Onderon citizen will inform you that Dhagon Gent is a murder suspect, in the case Captain Sullio. A female soldier who got murdered.

The citizen tells you to talk to Captain Riiken about the murder investigation. Riiken tells you that you may investigate the matter and tells you to talk to people in the Cantina. You get hints and help from Nikko, Kiph and Panar. You ultimately buy a recording showing that Dhagon Gent couldn't have done it, Nikko being Dhagon's best friend tells his story to Captain Riiken who releases Dhagon Gent. Dhagon Gent tells you that he needs some Holodisks to get into contact with Master Kavar who is inside the Royal Palace. The Royal Palace is due to the conflict with Vaklu not open to the public.

Bakkel, a tough beast rider wouldn't give you the Holodisks and instead tries to kill you. With Mandalore and another party member it is an easy battle though and you take the holodisks.

Dhagon Gent contacts Master Kavar and you will meet him in the Cantina. Kavar says that you have Mandalore at your side is a strange alliance but strange times have strange alliances though. Before the chat could really begin Colonel Tobin enters the Cantina with a lot off soldiers. Kavar runs to the palace and tells you that he will contact you later. Colonel Tobin chases after Kavar. You will kill all of Vaklu's soldiers in the cantina, then move out to kill more of Vaklu's troops. When you enter the Merchant Square a royalist soldier allied to Queen Talya asks you what happened. You explain and he is surprised. Mandalore tells you to get out of Iziz before Vaklu invents some charges against us. Before you get to the shuttle some automatic turrets open on you. You quickly dispatch them and run to the shuttle to get back to Dxun. On Dxun, Kelborn tells you that if he pickes up a message he will contact you. Mandalore says he will join you on your mission against the sith.

This because he recognizes the threat in the Sith not known for sharing power and that if the Sith will win, the mandalorians will be enslaved under them. Mandalore will also be there to reunite the Mandlorian clans. You see that the Mandalorians are not as evil as you thought they where and that they are good soldiers against your war against the Sith, so you agree to help Mandalore to reunite the clans.

Time to head to Dantooine.

Master Vandar lives!

Out of curiosity, if you can't play KOTOR2, then why would you care what the story is about?  Because if you plan to eventually get a PC that can play it, you've ruined the story for yourself.  If you never plan to be able to play KOTOR2, then what's the point in knowing the story to a game you have no intentions to play?  :devil:

I think he wants to update the Wikipedia, so he needs the whole story.