Bugged Lightsaber form animations

Whenever I complete a planet, and speak with one of the Jedi Masters, they teach me a new lightsaber form (I am a Weaponmaster/Guardian), and when they teach me the new lightsaber form, there is a specific combat animation that accompanies the particular form.

For example, when Master Vrook taught me the Ataru (agression form) at Khoonda, the Ataru attack consisted of leaping into the air and jabbing downwards, along with other distinct saber thrusts and parrying.

However, when my character uses the form in combat, he does not replicate those particular animations.

Was this something left out due to hurried production, or a fixable bug? I think it would greatly add to the game if it were possible to restore these saber animations, if at all possible.

I wish Obsidian did not include these distinct animations for the Masters when they teach the saber forms, if it wasn't going to be included with our own characters - its like holding water in front of a thirsty person just out of their reach! :unsure:

I wish Obsidian did not include these distinct animations for the Masters when they teach the saber forms, if it wasn't going to be included with our own characters - its like holding water in front of a thirsty person just out of their reach!  :unsure:

Great analogy :blink:

Unfortunately, your first assumption was correct... although you learn the forms, you don't get the really kewl animations that go along with it... the forms basically just add +'s and -'s to the "die rolls" depending on what the form "teaches" you...

Rather a big let down (among many others in TSL) IMO..

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!