Look At This!!!! Kotor III???

Everyone!!!

Hello everyone! how are you all today? well look at this everyone.

From starwarsknights.com

We all known that extremely successful series spawn sequels, and KotOR is successful by every standard possible. So, it doesn't come as too much of a suprise that there rumours making the rounds about a KotOR 3.

Today, that rumour comes in the form of an anonymous e-mail suggesting that Microsoft Games Studios is well aware of a sequel. The mail does mention the name of a well known MGS employee (no, it's neither Allard, Moore nor Kim; more like second-level famous), so it could of course be fake. If not, the question arises whether it will be for Xbox, or the spanking new 360.

source

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

Everyone!!! OMG!!!

look at this !!!

We all known that extremely successful series spawn sequels, and KotOR is successful by every standard possible. So, it doesn't come as too much of a suprise that there rumours making the rounds about a KotOR 3.

Today, that rumour comes in the form of an anonymous e-mail suggesting that Microsoft Games Studios is well aware of a sequel. The mail does mention the name of a well known MGS employee (no, it's neither Allard, Moore nor Kim; more like second-level famous), so it could of course be fake. If not, the question arises whether it will be for Xbox, or the spanking new 360.

source

http://www.starwarsknights.com/

good job, ;), but if this e-mail is fake then...................... <_<

I don't believe there will be a KoTOR 3.

LA would of released the audio/video upgrade that was promised if they were interested in KoTOR series. The upgrade was supposed to come out a few days after the last patch because it was to big to be a part of the last patch.

LA said no to a CONTENT patch.

There has been no further regular patches for KoTOR 2, and NO Audio/video patch.

SO, I can only assume that LA no longer cares abt the KoTOR series.

Bastilla jusr really wants there to be a Kotor 3 so she'll read way too much into even the smallest and crappiest of rumours, bless her nutty little heart.

You win the thread prize for stating the situation perfectly. :thumbsup:

hahaha nutty little heart. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Bastilla jusr really wants there to be a Kotor 3 so she'll read way too much into even the smallest and crappiest of rumours, bless her nutty little heart.

:angry: now theres no need for that. well thanks for the s**t Darth Flatus, GRRRRR :angry::angry::angry:

There is going to be a Kotor 3! Mr Darth Flatus. :angry: :angry:

:angry: now theres no need for that. well thanks for the s**t Darth Flatus, GRRRRR :angry::angry::angry:

There is going to be a Kotor 3! Mr Darth Flatus. :angry: :angry:

Flatus that was uncalled for dude :angry: not cool, and atleast give me a chance to contact my friend to see what the "associate" has to say.

I stop reading at "Microsoft Games Studios".

How stupid you have to be to think that Microsoft Games Studios that are nothing but Microsoft publisher and developer of Microsoft own (PC and Xbox) games will know something about Star Wars game line that belongs to LucasArts ?

drakron.png

I stop reading at "Microsoft Games Studios".

How stupid you have to be to think that Microsoft Games Studios that are nothing but Microsoft publisher and developer of Microsoft own (PC and Xbox) games will know something about Star Wars game line that belongs to LucasArts ?

If you say so.:unsure:

I would have thought that if a new game were being developed for the XBox 360, Microsoft would have to know about it (given that the machine's not available yet).

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

k3 will be on the 360 so regardless of emails we have a longass time to wait, deal with it ppl

OMG but BastelA herd a rOoMOR abuot A rUuMUuR ON WWW.KOTOR3IZBEINGMADE.COM TAHT it wuz B ing D velupped.!!!!21341! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The question that everybody asks is: Will K3 be made?

The right question is: are there people who would buy K3? (Pure capitalism, baby!! :D )

Answer: YES, unfortunately most of the people who bought K2 WILL buy K3 even if it's the crappiest game in history. It's basic fanboy logic. LA loves it.

Conclusion: K3 WILL be made. The various rumors won't give us anything new.