Mira & HK-47, Romantic Duo

The first time I played through, I got an exquisitely funny dialogue with HK-47 wherein I asked him what love was and he gave an impassioned description of kneecapping someone from 50 meters with a blaster rifle (or words to that effect). However, on subsequent playthroughs I have never gotten this dialogue option with him again. Does anyone know what the conditions are to get this question?

Similarly, on my first time through I got a hilarious exchange between Handmaiden and Mira that showed Mira describing to a befuddled Handmaiden how best to get a man (if you've played as a female it's largely the same dialogue you get when you ask her if she understands men). Like the HK-47 question on love, I've never gotten this exchange again. Anyone know what the prerequisites are?

Thanx!

The first time I played through, I got an exquisitely funny dialogue with HK-47 wherein I asked him what love was and he gave an impassioned description of kneecapping someone from 50 meters with a blaster rifle (or words to that effect). However, on subsequent playthroughs I have never gotten this dialogue option with him again. Does anyone know what the conditions are to get this question?

Similarly, on my first time through I got a hilarious exchange between Handmaiden and Mira that showed Mira describing to a befuddled Handmaiden how best to get a man (if you've played as a female it's largely the same dialogue you get when you ask her if she understands men). Like the HK-47 question on love, I've never gotten this exchange again. Anyone know what the prerequisites are?

Thanx!

you ask them ;) .

gah... Avatars eating my eyes... the second one is right tho you have to wait for a certain cutscene

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.