Most Stupid Quotes EVAR(tm)

Lord Tingeling

Alright, so this is a rather straightforward game. Here in this oh-so-glorious thread we compete by posting the most idiotic, corny or retarded qoutes we have come across in our journey through the wonderful world of literature. The winner will be bestowed with nonexistant honour and worthless bragging rights, as always.

Any incarnation of the written word is accepted, here, but my gut feeling tells me fiction will yield the best (worst?) quotes. I'll start the thing off with a quote from Hallmark, a thoroughly stupid romance novel which I've had the misfortune of reading.

"The most extraordinary event was taking place in Tyler's lap, and it took all her self-control not to stop what she was doing and inspect it."

Top that, I dare you!

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

:lol:

Oh... gods... I don't think I can! :devil:

All right, this weekend, I'm hitting up a used book store and I'm going to find a bad romance novel. Surely there must be something out there that tops it.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:lol:

Oh... gods... I don't think I can! :devil:

All right, this weekend, I'm hitting up a used book store and I'm going to find a bad romance novel. Surely there must be something out there that tops it.

There probably is.

That said, I must find something even more horrible, too! I'll be damned if I'm going to loose out on the bragging rights winning a stupid romance novel quote competition entails!

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Show me the Money!!!

Hate that

Sorry, not from literature, but I still dislike it strongly.

As capable of inconvenience, and of some damage and debt to those that would act against my interests, I cannot f*^ng argue with dangerous.

^likes the smell of his terrible smellng feet while everyone hates the smell of his feet. Moreover sometimes taks off his shoes in the class to make it full of the terrible smeel of his feet just for having some fun and laughs at the ones not enjoying the smell :o

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

"The most extraordinary event was taking place in Tyler's lap, and it took all her self-control not to stop what she was doing and inspect it."

That

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Anything with slight sexual innuendo, becomes good after ten months without sex. Not that I have been... Seriously.

...Desperate?

Anything Latin in Harry Potter books. Having all spells be said in Latin isn't embarrasingly bad or unintentionally sexual, but it is completely stupid. How did people cast spells before Latin was spoken? If the Romans could develop a way of casting spells that just required them to point the wand and name the spell, surely all the wize old wizards at Hogwarts could develop a way to cast the spells by saying them in English.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

cept its not real latin. Its Lingus Bollockus

I always considered Oculus Reperato (that one that always fixes Herry's glasses) to be a strange spell, since eyeglasses weren't invented until the demose of Rome. Surely Oculus Reperato would have to be Lingus Bollockus (Consider this phrase stolen! :D) for "Laser Eye Surgery" instead of "Fix Glasses".

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

@Metadigital: THAT'S NOT A LITERATURE QUOTE, FOOL.

And come on now, people. I realize Meta might have a hard time at it owing it to his inherent uncoolness, but the rest of you should really come up with more quotes. In the vast sea of stupidity (read: fiction) out there that owes its existance to hyperactive and deranged imaginations across the globe, it shouldn't really be hard to come up with something a teensy tiny bit extra stupid, now should it?

Guest Fishboot
And come on now, people. I realize Meta might have a hard time at it owing it to his inherent uncoolness, but the rest of you should really come up with more quotes. In the vast sea of stupidity (read: fiction) out there that owes its existance to hyperactive and deranged imaginations across the globe, it shouldn't really be hard to come up with something a teensy tiny bit extra stupid, now should it?

It's hard to decide whether to go with something that's stupid when taken out of context or just stupid all-around. If you just want something that's plain ol' stupid I could wheel out something from The Eye of Argon.

@Metadigital: THAT'S NOT A LITERATURE QUOTE, FOOL.

Well, at least we agree on that.

Ohhh, I'm burning. :(

Actually, it is more down to the fact that I will not read garbage; the last time I read a book with dialogue similar to that quoted was before I can recall the name of the books. ANything that I accidentally read on a par with this sort of tripe I just throw away. Time is too precious to spend on crap.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT