Sell or break down?

Its only the real rare items and robes that you receive when a high level that you should buy, i reckon. I mostly breakdown and make things using the workbench, that was fine for everything that i was using..

Both. Get enough components for the improved vibration lenses, datium energy cells, and either fencing emitters or disrupting emitters. Other than that, you won't really need that many components, as lightsabers really tear up anything in this game- more so than in the first.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Both. Get enough components for the improved vibration lenses, datium energy cells, and either fencing emitters or disrupting emitters. Other than that, you won't really need that many components, as lightsabers really tear up anything in this game- more so than in the first.

Agreed. :D

I mostly break down stuff for parts... you tend to be able to make better components than you'll ever find. However, I always build up a "nest egg" of credits.. say 50,000+ give or take... that way, you should be able to buy most of anything you may 'stumble' upon that's better than random drops... if it's not enough credits, then you're usually not far off from the goal... or you'll have enough loot in your inventory you can sell off...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

To this day, I've never really messed around with the workbench (other than minor upgrades). I guess that's what happens when the combat is so easy that I'm never really looking for an extra "edge" over my enemies.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

To this day, I've never really messed around with the workbench (other than minor upgrades).  I guess that's what happens when the combat is so easy that I'm never really looking for an extra "edge" over my enemies.

2 Mods can help make the game much more interesting guaranteed :D

1) Hardcore (Difficult or Insane Settings)

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10900

2) Achilles' Game Balance Mod (in the miscellaneous section)

http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

then handmaiden act's like bruce lee and kills everything with her bare hands.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.