Transformers the Movie

EnderAndrew

Did you see the giant Optimus Prime statue?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I hope they make a new toyline where they focus on making the robot forms correct instead of the vehicle form. Its always been the other way around and that has given birth to some really crappy toys.

And Ive been watching the G1 cartoon and I think its only really starting to take off in the middle of Season 2. Well, ok there were a few good ones previously

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think it should have Kevin Spacey and Bill Murray playing the Decepticon and autobot leaders in an almost whimsical tale about ageing, disillusionment, and the masculine challenges of being a giant flying space gun.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hope they make a new toyline where they focus on making the robot forms correct instead of the vehicle form. Its always been the other way around and that has given birth to some really crappy toys.

And Ive been watching the G1 cartoon and I think its only really starting to take off in the middle of Season 2. Well, ok there were a few good ones previously

The Alternators line is really good, they manage to pull off not only an excellent vehicle mode, but the Robot mode doesn't suffer at all in most cases.

Also, the G1 cartoon really starts to go downhill in the middle of season 2. I believe thats where Kremzeek, the giant alien child, the space gambler, and the decepticon dance club come in.

Devastatorsig.jpg

But they're all cars of which I find kind of boring, theres just no variation to them and you never know who is who when theyre in vehicle mode because they all look the same. But I suppose the purpouse of the series was to build every toy on the same "mold" sort of so they wouldnt have to engineer each one separatly.

Im only at "Megatrons Masterplan" and its been awesome this far. But its weird that it doesnt explain what all the new transformers are doing there like in the comics. Suddenly they're just there ;)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But they're all cars of which I find kind of boring, theres just no variation to them and you never know who is who when theyre in vehicle mode because they all look the same. But I suppose the purpouse of the series was to build every toy on the same "mold" sort of so they wouldnt have to engineer each one separatly.

Im only at "Megatrons Masterplan" and its been awesome this far. But its weird that it doesnt explain what all the new transformers are doing there like in the comics. Suddenly they're just there :thumbsup:

They all look the same? Bah, you're just not a REAL FAN :wub:"

Only Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, and Sideswipe and Sunstreaker look the same. And Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are brothers, so they're allowed.

I agree that they should have had introductory episodes for new characters as they added them. Its annoying once they start making Powerglide the main character of episodes, despite not even being a background character beforehand. He's also one of the worst characters in the show. Him, Beachcomber, Seaspray, and Warpath... and Wheelie... but Wheelie isn't in the show very much.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Its annoying once they start making Powerglide the main character of episodes, despite not even being a background character beforehand. He's also one of the worst characters in the show. Him, Beachcomber, Seaspray, and Warpath... and Wheelie... but Wheelie isn't in the show very much.

Those were some awesomely useless autobots! :thumbsup:

To their credit "Seeeeeaaaaspraaaaaay" and Powerglide were the playas though! Powerglide had a human girlfriend and Seaspray had a mermaid girlfriend. ^_^

Anyway, weren't most of those guys crushed by Trypticon?

---

Also: You just can't beat coolness of Astrotrain's three-way transform:

astrotrain_veh.jpg

astrotrain_bot.jpg

astrotrain_alt.jpg

:cool:

manthing2.jpg

Is it a robot? Yes!! Is it a space shuttle? Yes!! Is it an old-fashioned steam-locomotive? Ye...yeah?

I dont like Seaspray, he has an annoying speech impediment.

There is a MMORPG, scheduled for release in Autumn, called Auto Assault.

"massively multiplayer online isn't a fantasy game: it's a technology, a technology for putting lots of people together in the same game. ... People see the 'MMO' tag and want to make judgements. ... It's one of those perfect game ideas: post-apocalyptic road war online. Mad Max with bigger guns, Carmageddon with clans. NetDevil [the devs] should be pleased that they got there first. It was only a matter of time before someone took up this particular guantlet. Auto Assault is, in NetDevil's own words, an action-RPG. ...

"... As excursions to alternate worlds go this is one of the most vibrant we've seen. Trees catch on fire, footsoldiers attack with flamethrowers, motorised mutants and motorcycle cyborgs duke out their differences on wasteland highways, while in the background a colleague's giant truck transforms into a towering stompy robot. Oh yeah. You heard me right. Stompy Robots. ..."

PC Gamer, issue 150,, July 2005, p44-5.

:wub:" :ermm:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

yeah the only characters to really get "intro's" were the dinobots

and am i the only one who thinks cliffjumper is an annoying little ****?

and ironhide! why make a redneck transformer?!?!

but on the other hand, skyfire was cool (though he was pretty much just their form of transportation rather than a participant in any of the "missions")

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I had a skorponok toy, but I had a some kind of weird tropical fever and shot him with incendiaries.

moral: don't do mosquitos.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

i dont mind him as a character, it's just the voice :wub:

Leakin' Lubricant! How can you not like Ironhide's voice?! I might have to kick you right in the deceptichops.

Devastatorsig.jpg