The good mandalorian ending

Okay, let me rephrase. I saw in another thread that Kreia can mention one of the Fett guys. I assumed that was a better ending than they simply all die out.

never heard of it she does mention a mando comando being slain to easily by a jedi (probably our dear Jango) if you read Jango Fett Open Seasons series you saw how Jango got his armor and how the Mando's became extinct.

Well he might be talkn about the dialogues.Recently ive been trying to get diff dialogues and they are interesting for mira for example

ls:She dies saving people

ds:Dies after being killed by another bounty hunter

Now im trying to get kreia to admit i love brianna not visas so i refused the whole sex scene and have perfect influence with handmaiden and got the whole brianna name thing so ill tell you guys what happened.

Well? I have finished this game over 15 times and every time, Kreia says "The madalorians will suffer a death that will take mellinia..........." blah blah blah. How do I get a better ending?

Dude, Kreia only see's the Dark Side of things. In her visions, the Mandalorian die, and the person she hints to as the last is Jango. The one who will wear the armor and be killed by a Jedi

However in reality the Mandalorians survive after Jango,and Kreia never saw that far or gave the Mandalorians that much credit. Of course from a certain point of view she is correct, because the last Mandalorian warrior in Jango does die. However, one of Jango's clones, known as Spar, resurrects the Mandalorians Supercommando's from the Mandalorians on Mandalore(212 in all).

They go on to fight in the Clone Wars, kick some ass, but 3 survive the war. Spar(Mandalore the Resurrector as he was called), Fenn Shysa, and Tobbi Dala. Fenn and Tobi go back to Mandalore and find it in the hands of the Empire. After some years they free it but Dala dies, and Fenn becomes the brand new Mandalore. He rebuilds the Mandalorian Empire from the grown up, and now the Mandalorians are about as strong now as they were during the Mandalorian Wars.

So Kreia see's without hope, and thus her vision only showed her "Half" the vision of what really was to become of the Mandalorians.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Boba isn't the last Mandalorian. Not even during ROTJ is he the last Mandalorian, for Fenn Shysa is alive along with his Mandalorian recruits, fresh off the freeing of Mandalore.

However Boba Fett does become Mandalore after Fenn's death, and leads them against the Yuuzhan Vong.

Always keep this thread handy for those who don't know much about Mandalorians

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...lorian++History

Scrowl through the entire thing, as I copied it in pieces(for those who want to read it). The article is offically licensed by LFL, and was written by Abel Pena for Star Wars: Insider 80. So don't worry, all of it's offical.

What about Boba Fett? He was Jango's clone. And he didn't die until ROTJ. Maybe he was the last Mandolorian killed by a Jedi, Luke.

maybe you haven't read the comics, boba fett blasts the stupid worm and escapes, a another hunter find him and and revives him, then they both go up against my screenname, Jodo Kast, Boba Fett's Nemesis, his armor loks simalar to Boba's, only orange where the red parts are on Boba's armor.

I has always thought that was a cheap way for him to die in ROTJ. It was anti-climactic for the best bounty hunter to die like that. GL never used him much in the movies. Glad to hear that his story was fleshed out in the EU.

Well seems Kreia was more wrong than I had believed. Jango wasn't technically the last Mandalorian after all. He was the last known Mandalorian. In fact 50 or more Mandalorians Mercs(along side Jango) helped in the training of the Clones.

Well seems Kreia was more wrong than I had believed. Jango wasn't technically the last Mandalorian after all. He was the last known Mandalorian. In fact 50 or more Mandalorians Mercs(along side Jango) helped in the training of the Clones.

It may be that Kreia couldn't see past the turbulence that happens during the time when the republic crumbles and THE EMPIRE is created. Not evne yoda could see what would come of Luke, It seems the luke or "THe chosen one" finally brought balance back to the force, but there was so much turbulence(like the destruction of a PLANET) going on during the time when luke crushed the Galactic Empire that it made it hard for Jedi or Sith to read the future as they always had.

Or maybe the jedi or sith can only see the future in some certain circumstances and cant really anticipate some things changin the outcome.

Yea, there still is free choice, I mean the force can't control everything. It may guide things to get a resoulution one way or the other, but it isn't partial so you can't really use it to see the outcome of major choices.