Favorite Character Combinations

I haven't seen much on this topic, so I would like to ask what everybodies' favorite class combinations are throughout KotOR and KotOR II. In KotOR I used Bastila and Jolee, and in KotOR II I liked to use Atton and Mandalore. So I want to know what combinations other people like. :lol:

Personally, I don't like using other party members. They are useless once I get powerful. I play the game as an army of one.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

In Kotor 1 I like to use Carth and Bastila because they have some interesting dialouge between them (Bastila: "Carth, I'm impressed, you almost sounded like a Jedi for a moment there. Carth: "What can I say? You pick up a few things.") In Kotor 2 I use Atton and whoever I can get influence with at the time.

sig2.gif

My favourite combination in KotOR1 was Bastila and Carth also, but in kotOR1 it was fun to always change them around all the time, because of the different conversations people have with each other.

My favourite combination in KotOR is probably Atton and Kreia or Bao-Dur, mostly Bao-Dur because Kreia's teaching bores me :D. Plus Bao-Dur is probably one of the best Jedi I have in the party.

If i am a girl - Disciple and Visas

Boy- Handmaiden and Visas

* Note that both disciple and Handmaiden are Jedi at this point though

Something in my basic principals stopps me from using kreia. I just really dont like the old chick.

In Kotor 2 I use Atton and whoever I can get influence with at the time.

Hey, that sounds about like the way I play. :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

hmm.... pretty much anyone i can get influence with, and Mira :ermm::wub:

although i have been using atton more lately.... i blame silvershadow's fanfic :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

although i have been using atton more lately.... i blame silvershadow's fanfic  :lol:

YES! My ploy is working! I will slowly brainwash everyone into becoming Atton fangirl/boys. :ermm:

(...and then everyone will stop making fun of me so much. :wub: )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I like Atton too. As a fighter he's just mediocre at best, but as an NPC I really like him.

I dunno, I thought he was pretty decent with blasters. But then again, maybe it's just because I'm biased toward him because I just like him as an NPC (I'm sure I've never made THAT plenty obvious). As a Jedi I think he's pretty good, especially when combined with the right people. My favourite combo is Atton and Disciple. Atton and Kreia kick some serious ass, but I rarely use that combo, as Kreia can seriously annoy me if I'm LS, which is most of the time. ("You're helping this guy?" [influence Lost] "Didn't I tell you not to help people?" [influence Lost] "Exile, why are you threatening me with your lightsaber?" [influence Lost] Whine, whine, whine...) I remember going through the crystal cave on Dantooine with Bao-Dur and Disciple, and I kept getting my ass handed to me by the mother-of-all-kinrath. I forget how many times my entire party got slaughtered. But then I got tired of it and brought out the big guns -- Atton and Kreia (Atton wasn't a Jedi yet). I had NO problems at all.

BTW, your sig is creepy.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

usually? I keep handmaiden on a very close leash, And the other varies but mainly it's been atton. I get the best of both worlds :wub: (ummmmm pc wise if i want the best of handmaiden i have her fight in the dancer's outfit)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

In KoTOR 1 I would usually use Bastilla and Mission. Every now and then I would use HK47 for good measure.

In KoTOR 2 I would alternate between Mira, Handmaiden and Visas mostly. Handmaiden and Visas and good with a lightsaber and Mira is good with the blasters. Mira also has a lot of useful skills too. Every now and then I would use HK47 for the fun of it and Kreia if I felt she would have something interesting to say about the area I was in.

I never used GOTO or T3M4 (if that's what his name was) once.

My favorite-ever combination in K1 was Carth and Canderous at the Korriban Academy (woo! alliteration!), because they sassed the Sith for me. Also, they bicker like old ladies, which I found amusing.

However, my party was usually Carth and Jolee, with an occasional switch out of Carth for HK and the "amusingly destructive" repeating carbine I purchased for him.

K2 was usually Atton and Visas, with intermittent Bao-Dur. Kreia got to stay in the corner on the Ebon Hawk, since she annoys... Ditto Disciple.

I liked Bastilla and Jolee, or Bastilla and Carth in the first one.

For KOTOR:2, I used Kreia a lot because of the Force Chain, and the Mentor XP bonus. It varied between Handmaiden, Atton and Bao-Dur as the second person.