Was Kreia Evil?

Was Kreia evil, good, or neutral?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Was Kreia evil, good, or neutral?

• Good (lightside)
    • Evil (darkside)
    • Neutral (greyside)

I think she is neither a Jedi, nor a Sith. In different stages of her life she has been both and despises both. Because of that haterid she wanted to destroy both and silence the Force by creating a huge wound by killing the Exile. Cannot make her immediately evil. K2 gives a lot of examples that the galaxy would be a better place with no jedi, no sith, and no force. It all depends on your view point.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

:wub: Wow...and here I thought this thread was dead! I'm touched. Well, as for my opinions on Kreia, see all my previous posts in this thread. But I'll say a couple things over: Kreia was evil. She had no value for life, treated everyone around her as pawns, and had a selfish motivation for practically everything she did. And she betrayed the one person whom she claimed to love (the exile, of course).

And about Jedi and Sith: just because you aren't either doesn't make you neutral. Jedi and Sith are beliefs and orders, not a person's character. So while Kreia may not have been aligned with the Sith anymore, I still found her character to be overall darksided. :)

Well, how would Kreia's goal of seeking to end an existence of the force in a certain time period be considered as being neither inherently evil nor harmless?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

why would she want the end of the force? isnt everything "connected" to the force in some wierd way? wouldnt that kill everything?

:) Yes, the Force is connected to everything, but the Exile managed to live without the Force, so Kreia believed that if the Exile could do it then anyone, if they were strong enough, could.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

She's a mixed bag of contradicitions and manipulative lies. Darth Traya-The Betrayer...everything for her own mysterious gains...

I think she had her own agenda, that was seperate to the Republic, the Sith, the Jedi, the exile, come to that...actually anybody...

Has anyone ever thought that maybe the only reason she did it all was for her own mischeviousness and amusement?

Maybe just to see, "If only...?"

I voted evil :nuke:"

Hehehe don't berate me...just throwing in a different point of view to all that I have read here :nuke:

However, seriously, the mass killing of the Council just as Vrook and the others were about to immobilise the Exile was confounding. Since the Jedi masters were killed and the PC is unconscious, Kreia then gives a continous lecture about how Jedi are only able to see things from within the Force. You have to wonder if she is having a conversation with the Force as no one in the Enclave is alive to be able to listen to what she is saying. (Exile is unconscious and Jedi masters have been killed)

Although she says that she betrayed everyone around her, I tend to think that she betrayed herself generally.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

However, seriously, the mass killing of the Council just as Vrook and the others were about to immobilise the Exile was confounding. Since the Jedi masters were killed and the PC is unconscious, Kreia then gives a continous lecture about how Jedi are only able to see things from within the Force. You have to wonder if she is having a conversation with the Force as no one in the Enclave is alive to be able to listen to what she is saying. (Exile is unconscious and Jedi masters have been killed)

Although she says that she betrayed everyone around her, I tend to think that she betrayed herself generally.

I actually thought that the Force might have been working through Kreia more so than any other creature it works through, because in the end she destroyed the Jedi and the "Sith" and then herself bringing balance leaving the Exile alive like Vader did leaving Luke alive.

Guest MacLeodCorp

Krea's alignment!?

Evil (I think she was just mad, for she indicated that every apprentice she takes to the council fails. I wonder if she was not really evil, but just upset that she couldn't get the approval of the council.)

I actually thought that the Force might have been working through Kreia more so than any other creature it works through, because in the end she destroyed the Jedi and the "Sith" and then herself bringing balance leaving the Exile alive like Vader did leaving Luke alive.

Thats a good point, I never thought about it like that :)

She wants to gain ultinate power ove the Force. After she is not able to do so, she thinks that no one is able/worthy to do so.

Well, that is just an idea of mine.

Still, what other reason for becoming the head of Trayus Academy(the first time; when she trains Nihilius and Sion) if not having POWER.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Another thing about Kreia was that since she started off as a Consular in K2, it would have made sense for her to carry her own lightsaber. Not exactly clear about why she used a vibrosword against Sion on the Harbinger. (Perhaps a personal lightsaber for Kreia which no other Jedi could use)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Another thing about Kreia was that since she started off as a Consular in K2, it would have made sense for her to carry her own lightsaber. Not exactly clear about why she used a vibrosword against Sion on the Harbinger. (Perhaps a personal lightsaber for Kreia which no other Jedi could use)

I thought that strange too...

I think that when Sion and Nihilius beat her up and send her into exile and take her power away, they destroyed her lightsaber as well. The reason why didn't these two idiots just killed her is a mustery to me. Perhaps they thought that exile is worse than death.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

For me, she is plain neutral. It's even an evidence that she doesn't have any positive point of view toward both light side and dark side. Of course, she is not kind, but nor is she evil.

So, she doesn't care about people ? it's not dark side. She only cares about stoping all this mess between lightsiders and darksiders and would use any opportunity to weaken both sides.

I think she is more neutral than Jolee Bindoe in K1, Jolee was a good guy but without the jedi code.

Kreya after all cares for all the people that suffer from the endless war between the light and dark side.

I think (or am pretty sure...) that she is evil :thumbsup:

the "good" stuff she said is merely a way not to reveal her true identity.

She isn't really good or evil, she is anti-good and evil, she just despises both, but in an evil way, but certainly not neutral :-

Kreia was neither good nor evil..... though I am not sure how that worked with her wanting to destroy the force and being a sith lord and all. I would think that being a sith lord and wanting to destory the force would kind of make her evil, though if I remember correctly (and I could be wrong given the fact that I haven't played tha game in along time) she say's herself that she isn't evil nor good but merelu neutral.. or something to that effect

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Kreia was neither good nor evil..... though I am not sure how that worked with her wanting to destroy the force and being a sith lord and all. I would think that being a sith lord and wanting to destory the force would kind of make her evil, though if I remember correctly (and I could be wrong given the fact that I haven't played tha game in along time) she say's herself that she isn't evil nor good but merelu neutral.. or something to that effect

Just because she says she's not evil doesnt discredit the actions she commits and advises the character on. She says "I'm not evil.." then gives you influence points for admitting that your allies are nothing but slaves who should be sacrificed.

Kreia cared nothing for anyone's lives. Throughout the entire game, she constantly shows that she only views others around her as her pawns. Add that to the fact that she had a selfish, personal motivation for everything she did, and of course wanted to destroy the force because she thought it was evil. If Kreia really did believe she was neutral, then she was blind to her own nature. She was also a hypocrite, and betrays everyone around her whom she claims to care about, even the exile. She deserved to die. :)