Ideas for Spider Man 3

11XHooah

I'm am looking forward to this movie, but there is a long wait because it will not be released until early May of 2007. So what do you think will occur in the movie? I am hoping that spidey will face venom or carnage. That would be completely bad a** IMO. I don't think that having Harry Osborne as a villain would be a good idea because we have already seen spider man face the green goblin, so why see it again? But spider man 2 left it open as a possiblity unfortunately. Although it did occur in the comics, I would like to see a new villain.

So what do you guys think?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

With Green Goblin 2 they have an opportunity to fix the damn costume.

Anyway, Thomas Hayden Church is likely to be Sandman, they're setting up Lizard for either film 4 or 5, and Topher Grace is apparently another villain. Speculation on the Superhero Hype forums are leaning towards either Electro, or a revamped Eddie Brock similar to the Ultimate Spider-Man version where he's not huge, and is pretty much just how Peter would have turned out if he didn't have Uncle Ben's guidance.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Carnage is just silly, Venom could be cool but its a lot of story to tell in one film. Green goblin is spider-man's arch nemesis but he shouldnt be the main baddie in the next film. I doubt there will be another film after 3 - at least with the same actors or maybe even director.

Sandman is the most likely bet. Most of the classic villains are a little corny, vulture, rhino, scorpion, electro.

They already set up part 3 to be the hob-goblin at the end of part 2.

So Id say that would be your vililan :p

Oer? Topher Grace as a villian? LOL, hes like Tobys long lost twin brother! What villian could they have him play? LOL, thats some weird casting!

BTW: Of all the villians Spidy has had, Id love them to bring out one from the early 80s (only Spidy fans will probably remember him)... Carrion! That was one of the best 5 or 6 issue stories I saw in Spiderman and would look awsome on screen.

Topher Grace as a villain... With his frame I can only picture him playing the Vulture.

Venom would be a great enemy if a decent amount of special effects made him look as cool and menacing in the movies as he did in the comics, but his original story would be too long to tell. I suspect an alternate, condensed origin would have to be created and used.

I reckon it will be a fairly unknown type of villian, I mean they cant use Green Goblin, Vulture, Shocker, Alien-guy-with-fishbowl-head and Doc Ock because they have either been in the new movies or in the new games..

Im hoping theyll use that symbiote-guy (forgot his name-need to play more spiderman), he was cool ;)

If they go with the mid 90's cartoon origin then i guess john jameson could be venom - better than Man-Wolf.

It may be the case that Raimi put clues to the next villain in Spidey 2 on purpose, red herrings to throw the fans off. Although this is purely speculation on my part.

I'm pretty sure that they already said they are using Sandman.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm pretty sure that they already said they are using Sandman.

Sadly I just found out that it's true :)

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2005/...is_sandman.html

Damn, I really wish they had done venom. They could have spanned the story over 2 movies.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Felicia anyone? :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I agree. Bring on Sandy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Apocalypse versus Spidey would be...overkill. :lol:

kirottu said:

And Galactus, Thanos and SHIELD for the sake of flavor?

kirottu said: