Here are some baddies for my d20 System Game

This is a set of bad guys, the Nephilim they are called, for my d20 Moder/Future campaign. They are inspired from the Kython from the Book of Vile Deeds, the Bug from the Alien movies, and the baddies from Wing Commander: Prophecy. DO you think my players are in trouble? (tee hee)

Now I ust need to write up their star ships and fighter craft. :)

Harvey

In d20 Modern there are no preferred or favored classes. In normal DnD I would say Psychic Warrior or maybe Fighter.

Oh, okay. :D Thanks, I didn't know that.

They do tend to take levels as Tough and Smart then taking levels in Dreadnaught (d20 Future), Soldier (d20 Modern), or Dogfighter (d20 Future).

Thanks. What sort of gear do you plan to equip them with for your campaign?

Beyond their evolved weapons that are part of them not much. They really don't need too much beyond that. I still need to write up their starships. One of the aspects of their technology is that they directly link to their ships. Also they tend to be insectoid and... well alive.

I am getting my inspiration for their ships from the Shadow from Babylon 5. They were pretty damn cool.

Harvey

Is the name Nephilim from the Avernum/Exile games?

The Nephilim, also known as the Grigori, were actually the crossbreed children of the Angel Shemyaza and his followers with humans in several apocryphal writings of both the Jewish and early Christian faiths.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The Nephilim, also known as the Grigori, were actually the crossbreed children of the Angel Shemyaza and his followers with humans in several apocryphal writings of both the Jewish and early Christian faiths.

Ah.... I had heard the term Grigori before.

How do Angels copulate ? :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And what does God think about all this running about fraternising with the mortals? Obviously there is some complicity, bearing in mind the omnescience and omnipotence ...

What happens when a devil and an angel mate, I wonder ... isn't Lucifer just a fallen Arch-angel? ... if that's the case, I'm sure Beelzebub can still canoodle with the best of them ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

There are some extrordinary conspiracy theories about these forbidden children of angel and human cross-breeding, and that this bloodline will be at war with the Merovingian line in the end-times. Some also suggest the Catholic Church is secretly controlled by the Grigori line.

I suggest that pie is mighty fine!

What's the cleric caste, from the Torah / OT ? Can't think of their name off hand, and I don't have a Bible handy ... it's all in the Pentateuch, Leviticus or Exodus from memory ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT