Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Ok, lets stop with the negative posts and smack talk before the thread is closed for good.

Back on topic I totally agree that the training of apprentices in KOTOR 2 kinda sucked. The best of those to be trained was the Handmaiden, IMO, because she was a soldier and Jedi Guardian. And you actually got to spar with her, which was fun. And she could do nearly as much damage as my Exile PC. I did train Mira but I made her a ranged Jedi since she rocks with two blaster pistols. As for Atton, I liked it when I was a darksider and he looked like a freaken zombie, lol. Bao-Dur...I disliked except for when he was a darksider and got those tatts going.

As for the post on StarWarsKnights.com I liked it and it adds promise to the fact that KOTOR III is in the works.

a. I would like to be able to play as Revan again

b. Expanding on previous Revan "romancings" (Carth/Bastila)

c. Maybe even a dual mode where half the game you play as the exile, half as Revan. Personally, I found Revan's character MUCH more interesting.

d. More actual game events+dialog, not just dialog explaining what happened and what will happen.

e. Personal weapons and armor upgrades. Completly upgradable weapons and armor specifically for that NPC. (Carth's Blaster, etc.) But let their clothing be upgradable, too. I like leaving my characters in their original clothing as that is their "official" look.

Overall, what would make me happy, is being able to play as Revan again beginning where Revan left the Old Republic about one year after the destruction of the Star Forge. Expanding/concluding previous romances (Carth/Bastila) and I suppose eventually teaming up with the Exile to thwart the goings-on in the Unknown Regions. Maybe even having both teams (KOTOR1/KOTOR2) meet each other and work together, which should make for interesting dialog and would tie the three games together nicely.)

Side Note: (KOTOR: The Mandalorion Wars would be really fun on Revan's journey to the DS) Any story revolving around Revan would peak my interest.

Thanks for listening!

Edyn

http://www.edyn-entertainment.com

Alright, first off I'll just say KotOR was the first RPG I ever bought and I absolutely loved it, so buying KotOR2 was always on the menu. On Saturday I bought it, on Wednesday I finished it and for the most part, it was great, however if a KotOR3 is going to be made, this is what I would like to see

- Make the game longer, much, MUCH longer. 30 or so hours is great, but I for one would love to see a 100 hour or more epic

- Larger areas - more of a problem in KotOR2 than the original, the aireas just seemed really small especially Dantooine and Korriban

- INCLUDE CORUSCANT - please, please, please put Coruscant in the next game. As the capital of the Republic, it would make a great please to keep going back to and for a finale (destroying the Senate or saving it)

- More of a pro-KotOR2 thing, just have to say the vision sequences in the Shyrack caves on Korriban were BRILLIANT - far better than anything else in either games, I felt that it did a huge amount for understanding who and what your character used to be, especially if you went there before Dxun

- The ability to make weapons - you'd want to have a character speciallising in this or something, but it would be nice to be able to make weapons as an expansion of the construction concept in KotOR2 - for example, all I got in my last game were double-bladed sabre's, yet what I wanted was single-bladed versions, so why not let me break them down and build new ones?

- More emphasis on Dark/Light - what I mean is that, for example, people seem to react to you the same no matter if you are wearing a Dark Jedi robe and red double-bladed sabre, or if you are wearing a Jedi robe with a single blue/green etc sabre - wouldn't YOU react differently?

- Restrict Double-bladed sabre's to the Dark side, and two-sabres to the light - after all, Double-bladed are supposed to be more aggressive, and we only see a Sith wield one (TPM) whereas we see two Jedi wielding two sabres (AotC) - adds more of a difference between the two

- More multi-planet quests - much like the bounty hunting quest in KotOR that took you to Manaan, Tatooine, Kashyyyk and Dantooine.

- Sabre customisations - be able to make your own sabre for the main character only to just make them look a bit more different

- Another pro-KotOR2 point - GREAT job on second-round Onderon and Dantooine - on Onderon, I really felt like I was in a race against time, and after second Dantooine (LS) I felt like "oh no, the s**t has really hit the fan!" - keep more of this in

- In terms of the main character, I would like to see Revan back - dont know why, just thought Revan was more compelling, especially since you actually had a name...

- Big point here - please dont rush the game - I would be happy to wait a few months for it do be done right - I loved KotOR2, but the confontation between GO-TO and the Remote is never resolved, and I never understood why Mira was wondering around by herself. Also, I never got why Malachor V was such a big deal - what was the atrocity? What did the mass gebnerator do? What was my role there? These questions weren't answered

- I would also like to see some defence against Daark Side powers - for example, give LS'ers a feat or force tree that gives big bonuses against some DS powers like Force Lightning if they have a Sabre, but reduce their defence against them if they dont have their sabre

- Finally (for now) - there needs to be a really, really big boost for the "Dueling" feats - after all, I gave Mira all of the Dueling feats but none of the two-weapons fighting, and in the end when I was fighting Hanharr, I gave her two sabres and she had around a +30 attack modifier - there needs to be a point to Dueling

Thank you for your time :o

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Alright, first off I'll just say KotOR was the first RPG I ever bought and I absolutely loved it, so buying KotOR2 was always on the menu. On Saturday I bought it, on Wednesday I finished it and for the most part, it was great, however if a KotOR3 is going to be made, this is what I would like to see

- Make the game longer, much, MUCH longer. 30 or so hours is great, but I for one would love to see a 100 hour or more epic

- Larger areas - more of a problem in KotOR2 than the original, the aireas just seemed really small especially Dantooine and Korriban

- INCLUDE CORUSCANT - please, please, please put Coruscant in the next game. As the capital of the Republic, it would make a great please to keep going back to and for a finale (destroying the Senate or saving it)

- More of a pro-KotOR2 thing, just have to say the vision sequences in the Shyrack caves on Korriban were BRILLIANT - far better than anything else in either games, I felt that it did a huge amount for understanding who and what your character used to be, especially if you went there before Dxun

- The ability to make weapons - you'd want to have a character speciallising in this or something, but it would be nice to be able to make weapons as an expansion of the construction concept in KotOR2 - for example, all I got in my last game were double-bladed sabre's, yet what I wanted was single-bladed versions, so why not let me break them down and build new ones?

- More emphasis on Dark/Light - what I mean is that, for example, people seem to react to you the same no matter if you are wearing a Dark Jedi robe and red double-bladed sabre, or if you are wearing a Jedi robe with a single blue/green etc sabre - wouldn't YOU react differently?

- Restrict Double-bladed sabre's to the Dark side, and two-sabres to the light - after all, Double-bladed are supposed to be more aggressive, and we only see a Sith wield one (TPM) whereas we see two Jedi wielding two sabres (AotC) - adds more of a difference between the two

- More multi-planet quests - much like the bounty hunting quest in KotOR that took you to Manaan, Tatooine, Kashyyyk and Dantooine.

- Sabre customisations - be able to make your own sabre for the main character only to just make them look a bit more different

- Another pro-KotOR2 point - GREAT job on second-round Onderon and Dantooine - on Onderon, I really felt like I was in a race against time, and after second Dantooine (LS) I felt like "oh no, the s**t has really hit the fan!" - keep more of this in

- In terms of the main character, I would like to see Revan back - dont know why, just thought Revan was more compelling, especially since you actually had a name...

- Big point here - please dont rush the game - I would be happy to wait a few months for it do be done right - I loved KotOR2, but the confontation between GO-TO and the Remote is never resolved, and I never understood why Mira was wondering around by herself. Also, I never got why Malachor V was such a big deal - what was the atrocity? What did the mass gebnerator do? What was my role there? These questions weren't answered

- I would also like to see some defence against Daark Side powers - for example, give LS'ers a feat or force tree that gives big bonuses against some DS powers like Force Lightning if they have a Sabre, but reduce their defence against them if they dont have their sabre

- Finally (for now) -  there needs to be a really, really big boost for the "Dueling" feats - after all, I gave Mira all of the Dueling feats but none of the two-weapons fighting, and in the end when I was fighting Hanharr, I gave her two sabres and she had around a +30 attack modifier - there needs to be a point to Dueling

Thank you for your time :o

exactly, only add a better romance option too please, the one in K2 sucked eggs. <_<

c. Maybe even a dual mode where half the game you play as the exile, half as Revan. Personally, I found Revan's character MUCH more interesting.

d. More actual game events+dialog, not just dialog explaining what happened and what will happen.

e. Personal weapons and armor upgrades. Completly upgradable weapons and armor specifically for that NPC. (Carth's Blaster, etc.) But let their clothing be upgradable, too. I like leaving my characters in their original clothing as that is their "official" look. 

Overall, what would make me happy, is being able to play as Revan again beginning where Revan left the Old Republic about one year after the destruction of the Star Forge. Expanding/concluding previous romances (Carth/Bastila) and I suppose eventually teaming up with the Exile to thwart the goings-on in the Unknown Regions. Maybe even having both teams (KOTOR1/KOTOR2) meet each other and work together, which should make for interesting dialog and would tie the three games together nicely.)

Side Note: (KOTOR: The Mandalorion Wars would be really fun on Revan's journey to the DS) Any story revolving around Revan would peak my interest.

Thanks for listening!

Edyn

You said it. I agree with everything you said.

Thanks for listening!

Edyn

You said it. I agree with everything you said.

Everything you said, I agree with, except for numero C (which I know isn't a number, I just wanted to say numero). This is why (why I disagree with C, not why I wanted to say numero):

The human brain (at our level of using it anyway) is a feeble and limited thing.

Try reading a word describing a colour instead of saying the colour of the word or vice-versa; try tapping your hands to a certain rythm while tapping your feet to a completely different unrelated rythm, while beatboxing; and try licking your elbow (I know this last thing doesn't have anything to do with the human brain, I just said it because I know some people will try it when reading this).

The point of all the above being that we cannot associate ourselves with TWO main characters. It is beyond our capability. You see, when playing a game or watching a movie, we always associate ourselves with one character, think of him as being ourselves subconsciously.

Bring in 2 characters in the game and not only will this make one of the characters obsolete for many, but it will wreak havoc on the narrative and focus of the story and prevent the experience from being an immersive and involving one.

N

Everything you said, I agree with, except for numero C (which I know isn't a number, I just wanted to say numero). This is why (why I disagree with C, not why I wanted to say numero):

The human brain (at our level of using it anyway) is a feeble and limited thing.

Try reading a word describing a colour instead of saying the colour of the word or vice-versa; try tapping your hands to a certain rythm while tapping your feet to a completely different unrelated rythm, while beatboxing; and try licking your elbow (I know this last thing doesn't have anything to do with the human brain, I just said it because I know some people will try it when reading this).

The point of all the above being that we cannot associate ourselves with TWO main characters. It is beyond our capability. You see, when playing a game or watching a movie, we always associate ourselves with one character, think of him as being ourselves subconsciously.

Bring in 2 characters in the game and not only will this make one of the characters obsolete for many, but it will wreak havoc on the narrative and focus of the story and prevent the experience from being an immersive and involving one.

I don't think it is impossible for the audience to identify with more than one protagonsit, unless they are in a direct confrontation, in whcih case they would necessarily consciously have to make a choice. This doesn't rule out the subconscious identifying with both of them, or indeed every PC and NPC in the game (to a lesser or greater extent).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I see a whole slew of posts regarding, more customization, more character facial features, more gear.

My only suggestions are this for KOTOR 3

----------------------------

1. Continue the story started in KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2

2. Have a few main characters from each game return for the 3rd installment. As well as introduce a few new characters who are living in the outer rim worlds.

3. Continue the Exiles story- reason is the Exile in KOTOR 2 had a wider aray from customization than Revan in KOTOR 1, but Revan could become a party member later if your wish was to add him/her to the equation

4. Allow the player based on a series of questions when starting a new game to automatically pick the alignment of the character (dark or light) with some starting force powers.

5. Allow the player based on a series of questions when searching out Revan in the outer rim to pick Revans alignment

6. Slightly modify your choice of available party members based on the alignment of your characters. (or if unable to because of programming constraints reset the party members to neutral alignment except for a few who would never follow a dark jedi like Carth)

7. New worlds, should take place in the outer rim where Revan and now the Exile seem to be heading. (remember these billions of worlds so making a few interesting ones should be easy)

8. Never, never compromise the story or game play elements for customization. Customization while nice does not make for a gripping game. (if people want 1000 different face options tell them to play the sims. KOTOR should be about the story and NEVER about giving players 5000 different clothing options), (Players will forget about a lack of pretty clothing options if the story is awsome but players will never forget how the story sucked even if you have 5000 different clothing combos in a game)

Beyond those, a wish list of a few things that might be kinda cool BUT not necessary. Those listed above I feel are the most important items I'd like to see addressed in KOTOR 3.

Now for a wish list

--------------------

Better character models- the walking animation in KOTOR 2 make the characters look like they had some heavy starch in their shorts.

A different enemy- The sith is getting old, how about seeing if you can tap into a different enemy, perhaps the Vong from the "new Jedi Order" we know that they did send a small recon force (as established in the NJO books) quite some time eariler before they invade in the "NJO time era". This was even possibly hinted at in some dialogue that mandilore had spoke in KOTOR 2 about "a enemy the mandilorians has engaged" and while he didn't give a name to the enemy logic suggests this could have been a Vong advance force that was hinted at the "NJO books". This would also give a large reason why Revan feels there is a huge pending threat coming and why he felt the need to do things the way he did it.

Better lightsaber combat animations- would be nice to see some of the twirling, juking and moves that have creeped into the new movies and was seen somewhat in Jedi Knight 2.(can sill use the core RPG rules and make it pretty at the same time)

Expand the story- if this is going to perhaps be the last make it tense, if we see the continuation of KOTOR 1 and 2 in this game and it brings to bare the unseen threat Revan was talking about then make it somewhat real. Want a crossroads where the main character can shift alignments to the darkside in one fell swoop, kill a supporting NPC or partymember who is important to your character(pain, suffering, the dark side are these- as was quoted), nothing makes a good story or driving force like drama.

Hopefully when looking over this you can find one thing of interest if so then glad I could put my 2 cents worth into the jar.

Actually, if you do all the side missions and mini-games the game should take about 50 hours. At least it did for me. I love side missions and mini-games. Even with that said I still would like the game to be longer, like upwards of 100 hours with all the side-missions and mini-games.

I totally agree with showcasing Coruscant. Right now I'll be happy with just the Jedi Temple since it is so big. To have the Senate in the game could only work if there was a side-mission you had to do for a Senator or the Supreme Chancellor OR if the Senate some how tied into the main story plot.

I agree with this. But I think the main PC should be the only one to be able to construct a lightsaber. I loathed the idea in KOTOR 2 when Bao-Dur had to do it for me. That sucked!

Oh and you should've just kept reloading your game at those points where you get a lightsaber, because it was totally random. Sometimes you would get double, other times single, and sometimes short. I wished you could just choose, like have a dialog option: Give me the single blade you old coot!

100% agreement. This makes the game more dynamic and adds more replay value. They did this in KOTOR I on Taris when your PC wore the Sith Battle Armor. I loved having people fear me. Bring this feature back and expand on it as Darth_Windu said.

- Restrict Double-bladed sabre's to the Dark side, and two-sabres to the light - after all, Double-bladed are supposed to be more aggressive, and we only see a Sith wield one (TPM) whereas we see two Jedi wielding two sabres (AotC) - adds more of a difference between the two.

I agree. Jedi focus on defense while the Sith always attack. Also, each of the weapons double-blade, single blade, and short blade all need to have strengths and weaknesses. While I always used a double-blade in KOTOR II, I went lightside and went with the traditional single blade. My single-blade does massive damage, but not as much as my Sith double-blade.

I also want to see Revan (and the Exile) back, but only as NPCs OR as members who can join your party once the main PC is over level 20 so that all three of them will be strong in the Force.

- Finally (for now) -  there needs to be a really, really big boost for the "Dueling" feats - after all, I gave Mira all of the Dueling feats but none of the two-weapons fighting, and in the end when I was fighting Hanharr, I gave her two sabres and she had around a +30 attack modifier - there needs to be a point to Dueling

At first I agreed with this, but now as I'm looking at the feats tree, the Dueling is already better because it takes less feat points. You have to waste like 6 points in two-weapon fighting for it to be more effective.

With Mira you should have went with two weapon fighting with her because she kicks so much ass with dual pistols. Just outfit the best pistols you can find with the best upgrades and she'll kill enemies before you can get to them.

As i was reading over drkl0rd2000's post, I remembered that with the Xbox 360 we can always buy and/or download for free, custom features, such as clothes, weapons, character skins, etc. If they did this for KOTOR III then the replay value will be HUGE.

Many people have said that they want to play as a new PC and not Reven or Exile, well what if at the the start of the game you search for either Reven or the Exile and become their Apprentice. Reven shows you they way of the true sith and the Exile shows you the way of the jedi without all the jedi rules. :cool:

After the credits are finished, you should be able to continue playing(like Fable), but also have unlocked bonus content too. This feature is worthless if all you can do is revisit planets without having extra side quests.

Being able to view day/night sequences or having timed events...maybe, but it has to be done better than any game I have played up-to-date.

I am all for rts, but please do not change the rpg d-20 rules to an open-ended action based fighting(like Jade Empire) UNLESS you triple the content. It makes the game play seem to go by fast(ie: 50 hrs ends up playing like 18 hrs).

I want a lightsaber from the "get-go." If you can have a button on the gamepad to press that allows you to whip out your lightsaber/blaster, how about the button next to it puts your robe hood up and down(I want to start off w/one of those too).

If we start off lightside, give us T3, but if we start off darkside give us HK.

I also want to see Revan (and the Exile) back, but only as NPCs OR as members who can join your party once the main PC is over level 20 so that all three of them will be strong in the Force.

I COMPLETLY AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT

We need someone fresh. Many ppl who havent even played the game are gonna lack the idea of being someone they never palyed before. Plus alot of good ideas will be thrown out if we are Revan. We cant start out fresh. We cant BE an apprentice. The list can just go on of what we are missing if we are Revan. Dont kick them out of the game. Just make them NPC's

All I want is better graphics and not many bugs. I mean the Peragus fuel thing was just sloppy. <_<  dam u LA.

agreed! thats when i started 2 lose intrest. Cause look at Kotor1. That pod crashing down at Taris just made a smile come on my face. It looked crazy. Then on the planet YOu look at those ships flying around and the buildings looked awesome! Peragus looked awful!. The rocks floating by looked like they were N64 graphics.

agree

2. Have a few main characters from each game return for the 3rd installment. As well as introduce a few new characters who are living in the outer rim worldsthats a must

3. Continue the Exiles story- reason is the Exile in KOTOR 2 had a wider aray from customization than Revan in KOTOR 1, but Revan could become a party member later if your wish was to add him/her to the equationNo. Exile(i thought) wasn't Near as interesting as Revan. I dont say either should be PC's. They should be NPC's. A new character would be awesome. You could start and train for years(and im sure that the dev. will do a good job on that)

4. Allow the player based on a series of questions when starting a new game to automatically pick the alignment of the character (dark or light) with some starting force powershummm.... Doesnt SOUND bad. But people like 2 work for their alignment. Not just answer questions right at the beginging of the game to choose. Explain this more..

5. Allow the player based on a series of questions when searching out Revan in the outer rim to pick Revans alignmentdoesnt sound bad when i think about it

6. Slightly modify your choice of available party members based on the alignment of your characters.That wouldnt be half bad. But remember. That a story with a Villian needs a couple goodie goodies in it. Just so to make everything more interesting.

7. New worlds, should take place in the outer rim where Revan and now the Exile seem to be heading. (remember these billions of worlds so making a few interesting ones should be easy)yea, but i like going to planets in the movies as well. Cause i like knowing that the dev just didnt sit there and think of a crap for a planet. And this IS a starwars game..

8. Never, never compromise the story or game play elements for customization. Customization while nice does not make for a gripping game. (if people want 1000 different face options tell them to play the sims. KOTOR should be about the story and NEVER about giving players 5000 different clothing options), (Players will forget about a lack of pretty clothing options if the story is awsome but players will never forget how the story sucked even if you have 5000 different clothing combos in a game)

haha :D . The Sims lol. Funny. But WE want to make the look of our character. Not the dev to choose 10 faces and we pick from that. I dont think we should do like 1000 eyes, and 1000 diff hair types. Just increase it a lil. Cause the faces they had were jsut plain gay. Customizing is key 2 good RPG's

Better character models- the walking animation in KOTOR 2 make the characters look like they had some heavy starch in their shorts.haha agree

A different enemy- The sith is getting old, how about seeing if you can tap into a different enemy, perhaps the Vong from the "new Jedi Order" we know that they did send a small recon force (as established in the NJO books) quite some time eariler before they invade in the "NJO time era". This was even possibly hinted at in some dialogue that mandilore had spoke in KOTOR 2 about "a enemy the mandilorians has engaged" and while he didn't give a name to the enemy logic suggests this could have been a Vong advance force that was hinted at the "NJO books". This would also give a large reason why Revan feels there is a huge pending threat coming and why he felt the need to do things the way he did it.no no no no. YOu have to remember that this is StarWars. The whole saga is based on fighting Sith. Its not gettting old for me. I think its great that im choosing who will rule the Galaxy. The Sith or The Jedi.

Better lightsaber combat animations- would be nice to see some of the twirling, juking and moves that have creeped into the new movies and was seen somewhat in Jedi Knight 2.(can sill use the core RPG rules and make it pretty at the same time)yes. We need crazy moves. And lightsaber crack noise.

Expand the story- if this is going to perhaps be the last make it tense, if we see the continuation of KOTOR 1 and 2 in this game and it brings to bare the unseen threat Revan was talking about then make it somewhat real. Want a crossroads where the main character can shift alignments to the darkside in one fell swoop, kill a supporting NPC or partymember who is important to your character(pain, suffering, the dark side are these- as was quoted), nothing makes a good story or driving force like drama.

Yea. say u mistakening kill your lover. Then crazy emotion arises. Like anakin. That would be awesome

We need someone fresh. Many ppl who havent even played the game are gonna lack the idea of being someone they never palyed before. Plus alot of good ideas will be thrown out if we are Revan. We cant start out fresh. We cant BE an apprentice. The list can just go on of what we are missing if we are Revan. Dont kick them out of the game. Just make them NPC's

agreed, my lord.

agree

2. Have a few main characters from each game return for the 3rd installment. As well as introduce a few new characters who are living in the outer rim worldsthats a must

3. Continue the Exiles story- reason is the Exile in KOTOR 2 had a wider aray from customization than Revan in KOTOR 1, but Revan could become a party member later if your wish was to add him/her to the equationNo. Exile(i thought) wasn't Near as interesting as Revan. I dont say either should be PC's. They should be NPC's. A new character would be awesome. You could start and train for years(and im sure that the dev. will do a good job on that)

4. Allow the player based on a series of questions when starting a new game to automatically pick the alignment of the character (dark or light) with some starting force powershummm.... Doesnt SOUND bad. But people like 2 work for their alignment. Not just answer questions right at the beginging of the game to choose. Explain this more..

5. Allow the player based on a series of questions when searching out Revan in the outer rim to pick Revans alignmentdoesnt sound bad when i think about it

6. Slightly modify your choice of available party members based on the alignment of your characters.That wouldnt be half bad. But remember. That a story with a Villian needs a couple goodie goodies in it. Just so to make everything more interesting.

7. New worlds, should take place in the outer rim where Revan and now the Exile seem to be heading. (remember these billions of worlds so making a few interesting ones should be easy)yea, but i like going to planets in the movies as well. Cause i like knowing that the dev just didnt sit there and think of a crap for a planet. And this IS a starwars game..

haha  :D . The Sims lol. Funny. But WE want to make the look of our character. Not the dev to choose 10 faces and we pick from that. I dont think we should do like 1000 eyes, and 1000 diff hair types. Just increase it a lil. Cause the faces they  had were jsut plain gay. Customizing is key 2 good RPG's

Better character models- the walking animation in KOTOR 2 make the characters look like they had some heavy starch in their shorts.haha agree

A different enemy- The sith is getting old, how about seeing if you can tap into a different enemy, perhaps the Vong from the "new Jedi Order" we know that they did send a small recon force (as established in the NJO books) quite some time eariler before they invade in the "NJO time era". This was even possibly hinted at in some dialogue that mandilore had spoke in KOTOR 2 about "a enemy the mandilorians has engaged" and while he didn't give a name to the enemy logic suggests this could have been a Vong advance force that was hinted at the "NJO books". This would also give a large reason why Revan feels there is a huge pending threat coming and why he felt the need to do things the way he did it.no no no no. YOu have to remember that this is StarWars. The whole saga is based on fighting Sith. Its not gettting old for me. I think its great that im choosing who will rule the Galaxy. The Sith or The Jedi.

Better lightsaber combat animations- would be nice to see some of the twirling, juking and moves that have creeped into the new movies and was seen somewhat in Jedi Knight 2.(can sill use the core RPG rules and make it pretty at the same time)yes. We need crazy moves. And lightsaber crack noise.

Yea. say u mistakening kill your lover. Then crazy emotion arises. Like anakin. That would be awesome

agreed, and make robes with hoods and armor with real helmets, not just masks :thumbsup:

^ Yea something like Boba Fett. That would be sweet.

The robes need 2 look like the robes in the movies. Not bed sheets. Hoods def need 2 be able 2 go up and down. And be able to take them off and have that under garmet. That would sweet aswell. Darth Maul Robe would be awesome

Different Races 2

and the ablilty to meditate

agreed, my lord.

:blink:

:ermm: