KOTOR II and The Image of a Nun!

Guest MacleodCorp

Guest MacleodCorp

Using the KOTOR TOOL did anyone find an image of a Nun and some other weird stuff? Within the KOTOR II files, you will find alot of extra images and items. One of them is a cartoon of a Nun... I wonder why they left these items in the final product of the game. As many of you know, they also left alot of the images to items, which they decided last minute not to include in the final cut. Would that be called redundancy?

Using the KOTOR TOOL did anyone find an image of a Nun and some other weird stuff? Within the KOTOR II files, you will find alot of extra images and items. One of them is a cartoon of a Nun... I wonder why they left these items in the final product of the game. As many of you know, they also left alot of the images to items, which they decided last minute not to include in the final cut. Would that be called redundancy?

Screeny sure would help ;) .....

...makes me think if this is in there what OE do in their spare time?? :p

He probaly is. Not everyone is a native english speaker.

Flipside, nun is a female monk.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

This is kinda philosophical, but if you think about it, both Sith and Jedi are kinda religions anyway

Goto flat out call's it that.. and the alligory (i think that's the right word and i'm a native english speaker) works with this.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I failed miserably at highschool english. :p actually i just suck at spelling. They don't test you on that in highschool anymore

I'm in Califonia even less graduate here. especially with the California High School Exit Exams. Everyone ive talked to about it has said that it's patheticallly easy but there were some inner city schooles that fell screwed up and had somthing like 70% failure rate on this

Guest MacleodCorp

Sure, I will post an image, and tell you where to look for it using Fred's KotOR Tool.. It is a cartoon nun, which I stumbled upon. There is a lot of messed up stuff in the files of KotOR II... I will post some images and where to find them latter tonight... Yes! Nun...

They have a secret religious agenda! Nooooooooooooo!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195