Earth in Star Wars

Since the beginning of Star Wars say that the events takes place a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away from our place and time, but maybe we Earthlings may develop some teleportation device to travel through time in the near-future. Like a really really fast space craft from a future NASA. There is a theory that if you go faster than the speed of light, you actually go back in time. This may be fitting in this case, kill two birds (going long distance and back in time) with one stone hehe. Maybe send soldiers from Earth to the Star Wars universe equipped with high-caliber and high-velocity bullet projectile rifles at you that are unblockable by lightsaber and overthrow the Jedi? Good idea for K3?

CS + KotOR = lame?

You bet.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Since the beginning of Star Wars say that the events takes place a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away from our place and time, but maybe we Earthlings may develop some teleportation device to travel through time in the near-future. Like a really really fast space craft from a future NASA. There is a theory that if you go faster than the speed of light, you actually go back in time. This may be fitting in this case, kill two birds (going long distance and back in time) with one stone hehe. Maybe send soldiers from Earth to the Star Wars universe equipped with high-caliber and high-velocity bullet projectile rifles at you that are unblockable by lightsaber and overthrow the Jedi? Good idea for K3?

cool idea Eddo, but not for K3

p.s Hey Flatus who's anime chick?

Just out of curiosity Eddo, why do you continually make assinine topics? Wasting time? Boredom? I just don't get it. 90% of the topics you make are (atleast I hope) intentionally made to be stupidly-funny topics.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

90%? thats a conservative estimate right?

I was trying to be as polite as the situation warranted.

Besides, I'm sure I've seen him make one or two topics that were atleast somewhat non-shortbus-ish.....right? :-

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Didnt you have the exact same idea for K2?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

when i read teh lightsaber gun idea i thought he was some kind of idiot-savante humourist, then i read his idea of realistic features while playing as a woman and came to the conclusion that he is more idiot than savante.

yeah i too thought the lightsaber gun was just bidding time for good ol' Eddo hear but i totally agree with you there Flatus. :lol:

Wacky idea you got there Eddo, made me think, also made me think who the hell would play a game that has real life and SW in?? Answer: No one. :lol:"

Although, thinkin about it; would lightsabers actually be able to deflect bullets from our type of guns??

Wacky idea you got there Eddo, made me think, also made me think who the hell would play a game that has real life and SW in?? Answer: No one. :lol:"

Although, thinkin about it; would lightsabers actually be able to deflect bullets from our type of guns??

well if we put gun powder in them and they went into the lightsaber, lets just say bye bye jedi. :D

Guest MacleodCorp

I have to say it:

STAR TREK!!!!