You wake up as your twelve year old self

Reveilled

for me the year would be 1999...

i would probably avoid the girls i should have avoided and hit on the girls i never had the guts to hit on.

i would spend more time with jennifer before she went to france (curse you french people!!), and with adrienne before she went to japan (curse you japanese people!!)

and i cant think of anything else....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Wow, you're old!

Why? Because I was born a year and a half before A New Hope was released? Goodness gracious me! I guess I can just expect to drop dead any day now. :p

Trust me, kid, I actually wouldn't want to be any younger than I am. Those people who say that your teenage years are the best years of your life are on crack.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Wow, you're old!

Why? Because I was born a year and a half before A New Hope was released? Goodness gracious me! I guess I can just expect to drop dead any day now. :p

Trust me, kid, I actually wouldn't want to be any younger than I am. Those people who say that your teenage years are the best years of your life are on crack.

Yeah Silver.......you're so old you can play Kreia if they ever make a KOTOR movie :):p

Well thats not nice.... at least she can buy booze and stay up playing games as long as she likes.

Touch

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was born a year and a half before A New Hope was released? Goodness gracious me! I guess I can just expect to drop dead any day now. :lol:

I saw Star Wars (none of this "Episode IV: A New Hope" rubbish), for my 7th birthday, so I expect I'll be pushing up the daisies any day now.

:)

Touch

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

(none of this "Episode IV: A New Hope" rubbish)

Well, I did have to put it in terms they would understand, you see... :lol:

Honestly... saying I'm too old to be a gamer... Hahaha! What a joke! Next they'll be telling me I'm too old to write fanfic! :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

too old for fanfic?!?!

NEVER!!!!

as far as im concerned, you will continue with your fanfic if i have to bribe you with sexual favours :D :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

*raises eyebrows*

Erm... that won't be necessary... I'm immature enough to continue writing my fic of my own volition. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Most of the gamers I know in real life are in fact older than I am.

You're young.

(Made in '73 here)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How did you come up with thought that I think thirtyish to be too old for gaming. Sheesh. Grow up and learn to read. :) About homework; I haven't got a clue. They don't give us near-matriculated students those. Anyway; I've been to a ton of forums and I can honestly say that 30 is old for a gamer. Or should I say mature? I've seen peple from all ages(9-80!) having a blast in front of a screen; and in no way do I think it's a bad thing.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I've been to a ton of forums and I can honestly say that 30 is old for a gamer.

And THIS is what you base your opinion on? You know, just because the people on the gaming forums are under 30 does NOT mean that there are so few 30+ gamers. What you're actually saying is that most gamers who post on gaming message boards are generally under the age of 30. That, I will agree with. In fact, none of the gamers I know post on any gaming message boards. Hell, I've been gaming for years and this is the first gaming forum I ever visit.

We're still THERE! You just don't know about us because most don't go around sporting shirts that read "I am 30-something gamer, hear me roar!"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

We had a thread/poll here a while back in which we voted our age, and I'm pretty sure the band that included 30 was the most voted (maybe 26-30?). There were plenty of people older, though. I can't seem to find it any more - maybe it was lost in the Great Forum Shift. :lol:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest Fishboot

(@ the original topic)

It would probably turn out a lot better, since I'd already be tired of all of the games that came out back then which would leave me a rather large amount of discretionary time. Plus I'd have Microsoft money...

Wait, this game makes me sad.

I've been to a ton of forums and I can honestly say that 30 is old for a gamer.

And THIS is what you base your opinion on? You know, just because the people on the gaming forums are under 30 does NOT mean that there are so few 30+ gamers. What you're actually saying is that most gamers who post on gaming message boards are generally under the age of 30. That, I will agree with. In fact, none of the gamers I know post on any gaming message boards. Hell, I've been gaming for years and this is the first gaming forum I ever visit.

We're still THERE! You just don't know about us because most don't go around sporting shirts that read "I am 30-something gamer, hear me roar!"

Yeah, whatever. I didn't expect you to understand.

kirottu said:

The average age for gamers is 29. I think the did this poll on TechTV a while back, or something.

So 30y/o is about average in terms of age.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta