What would you do if you woke up as a woman?

Kaftan Barlast

I'd have lesbian sex.

Oh, wait... been there, done that.  Never mind.  :alien:

Now if I woke up as a man, that would be a different story. I'd scratch myself, spit a little, then sit down and watch sports until it snows so I could go write my name in the snow.  :(

Do you know what you just did?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!!

I felt a great disturbance in the Internets, as if millions of geeks suddenly cried out in ecstasy and were suddenly silenced.

:p

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

If I became a very attractive woman, I'd probably become the world's worst exhibitionist. As I am male now, I know exactly what to do to arouse men and I'd make it a hobby. Just walk around driving every man I met insane. Flirt, dance, wear short skirts & thongs, tight clothes and stuff like that. Then I'd spend all my waking time in the women's locker room.. just admiring the scenery.

Oh, and once a month I'd yell and scream at everyone for being idiots, even when they're not.. just because I'm allowed to.

Edit: Of course, I'd probably die of fear if I suddenly woke up one day bleeding profusely for no reason at all.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Then I'd spend all my waking time in the women's locker room.. just admiring the scenery.

Yes, admiring the "scenery" :( :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195