What would you do if you woke up as a woman?

Kaftan Barlast

Geek love. :rolleyes:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think you should take it as given that if you wake up in a woman's body you will have a woman's sexual desires, which may indeed be heterosexual or homosexual or both.

I've no idea how it would feel to have these desires and also the memories of a man's desires. It's possible that the memories would just fade away as the present body is unable to make sense of them.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

kaftan, the problem is that i'm not currently a woman. so, consequently, i cannot fathom thinking like a woman. it just doesn't compute. smoke comes out of my ears. even everyone saying "oh yea, you'd wake up thinking like a woman" just doesn't magically change my hardwired maleness.

suffice it to say, all i can think of are things that a guy would want if he were actually a hot chick. and, consequently, when it comes to women, we men tend to be pretty single track thinkers and less than imaginative at that... sorry. :lol:

taks

comrade taks... just because.

suffice it to say, all i can think of are things that a guy would want if he were actually a hot chick.  and, consequently, when it comes to women, we men tend to be pretty single track thinkers and less than imaginative at that... sorry. :*

Agreed. :lol:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

I'm anxiously awaiting Fionovar's reaction to this thread :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

well he can't shut it down because it doesn't violate the board rules from what i can tell...

Personally i would probably play with myself, more woman flesh than ive gotten than in the past six months.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'd have lesbian sex.

Oh, wait... been there, done that.  Never mind.  :p

Now if I woke up as a man, that would be a different story. I'd scratch myself, spit a little, then sit down and watch sports until it snows so I could go write my name in the snow.  :(

Do you know what you just did?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!!

I felt a great disturbance in the Internets, as if millions of geeks suddenly cried out in ecstasy and were suddenly silenced.

A few things I would properly do...

1. Wake up earlier than usually...

2. Take a Shower, spend about 4 times as much time in it...

3. Put on one dress, take it off... Try on another, find out I look fat... Try on another, find out I look even fatter in that... Finally after about 30 - 40 min. Find the right dress...

4. Spend an eternity on my makeup and hair...

5. Spend 30 - 40 min picking the right skoes...

6. Find out that the shoes doesn't match the dress, spend another 30 min. finding a new dress...

7. And then decide that It's time cook up some kind of sexual harasment suit, and score big time...

Well, just an idea...

A few things I would properly do...

1. Wake up earlier than usually...

2. Take a Shower, spend about 4 times as much time in it...

3. Put on one dress, take it off... Try on another, find out I look fat... Try on another, find out I look even fatter in that... Finally after about 30 - 40 min. Find the right dress...

4. Spend an eternity on my makeup and hair...

5. Spend 30 - 40 min picking the right skoes...

6. Find out that the shoes doesn't match the dress, spend another 30 min. finding a new dress...

7. And then decide that It's time cook up some kind of sexual harasment suit, and score big time...

Well, just an idea...

I WOULD LIKE TO STAY MALE AFTER REALIZING HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE A VAGINA PLZTHX!