Anything Happening?

Hello Obsidian Forum Dwellers, it is I, Monte Carlo.

I am too busy at the moment to trawl the intaweb searching for gaming news and miscellany. This saddens me, but life's like that sometimes isn't it.

Therefore, would a kind soul who is cash-poor but time-rich (my problem, happily, is the opposite) please answer the following questions:

1. What's happening with NWN2?

2. Who's been banned from here recently?

3. What other games on the horizon might catch my eye...any genre or platform?

4. That's it.

I know at least one of you will oblige. My gratitude is extended, of course, in advanced.

Cheers!

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

1. Outside of screenshots, lots is happening with NWN2. We know there are horses, subraces, the tilesets are more malleable (one example is that types of trees cna be used on any tileset), there will be at least 3 npc party members/henchmen, there will be more control over henchmen (the exact nature is unknown), we know the basic overview of the story and starting point. There's more; but that's the basics.

2. Your wish didn't come true.. I'm still here. :huh:

3. Gothic 3 (I disliked the ealrier ones; but G3 looks like a possible winner), DA, JE2, and the EA sports games. :)

4. No problem.

And, as a bonus gift for your return:

http://pcmedia.ign.com/media/news/sound/infogrames.mp3

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Who's been banned? Noone I can think of. We got a rush of returning veterans this spring/summer and the forums have been revamped. And suddenly there are alot more girls here than before. Not much else.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

GOLD

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Now you can finally ascend to godhood!

kirottu said:

Give my greetings to Freija, that old wench.

kirottu said:

This forum lacks the "ominous grin"-emoticon.

kirottu said: