Something Smart That Obsidian Could Do

XboxSithLord

I say that Obsidian gets a large group of people like us interested in Kotor3, and with good ideads/suggestions and see what we like/dislike about their story or what they have so far. Or if even we could give them some ideas. Cause after reading these. Alot of people of some pretty decent ideas. Better than 10 guys sitting around: OBSIDIAN-"ok ok ok ok so there is some guy.....he was in some war...ok work with me. And he saw Revan fight right.....and um he has been looking for him is whole life and he meets him right. Then he um....he gains a power right. No one has seen this power. And he must be stopped. So some homeless once jedi must master the force in 40 hours and will he be good or bad?" LUCASARTS-"SOLD! You have 2 weeks."

Some news programme was prattling on about the indominable nature of the Anglo-Saxon genetics, citing Chris Evans as an example ... I thought this rather peculiar as he has red hair, which is obviously a Viking trait! (I also know that the only true Anglo-Saxon genetic segment of the UK population is the Welsh.)

Stupid mass media reporters and their ignorant lack of research.

o:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

hatemail :D

"Seppuku is not the form of killing yourself when your pissed off or when there is no one else to kill."

"You also said that you learned everything you know about Ninja from a bunch of movies, has no-one ever told you movies are full of ****. Cheat codes don't work in real life, ****"

:rolleyes::*:lol::*:):*:):*:):*:*:*:*:*

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT