The Ancient Sith Empire For Kotor3?? uh gay

XboxSithLord

I don't like all these rumors of Lord Revan going off to fight the "real" sith. Thats kinda stupid. That must have been where the story devs. just ran out of ideas. Thats gonna be a complete 180 swing around from the other stories we had in the past 2 games. I dont wanna fight some weird creature thing that claims to be the TRUE sith, and then when ever i watch the star wars movies i wont have the same input when i see a sith. I say keep it simple. Not a weak story like in Kotor2. Lets get a story that will last good through the WHOLE game.

He was Fighting the True Sith Empire.

The True Sith species has died out many years before Kotor 1.

The True Sith Empire is from when the Dark Jedi first found the Sith on Korriban and the Unknown Regions. They still remember what the Jedi did many centuries ago.

Any small group of Sith splitters can wander off into unknown territory and start calling themselves the 'True Sith'. They probably had a row with the main Sith bosses about which end of an egg to slice or something. Or which limb to hack off first. They may have found some massive powerful technology left by an ancient and forgotten Empire - and if Bioware develops the game I'm sure this will be the case - but the True Sith is just what they choose to call themselves.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'll be looking for the next KOTOR. I do agree, it needs a good story which I can actually care about, honestly, I couldn't care less about gathering together the remaining Jedi. Kreia was a nice character, but her randomly turning evil was pretty lame. Atton was a cool character, a bit like Han Solo mixed with Jackie Chan. Visas was a total prostitute, she doesn't wear red because shes part of the Dark-Side, she wears it to "strut the streets". HK-47, I didn't have enough time to care for that crappy robot. T3-M4, R2-D2 would totally own that fool, hands down. Handmaiden, Lesbian? Goto? A torture droid, much like the one who gave Leia the shot in Episode IV: A New Hope. Bao-Dur, a cool character, good acting, but a bit homosexual. Exile, Revans' bitch!

In KOTOR II, I don't like how I end up wearing the same god-damned armor, EVERY TIME. That Jay-Shey Advisor Extrandonaire armor. There wasn't enough in-depth items they should give the Jedi Robes something which would make people want to wear those instead of Jay-Shey's Skirt armor, maybe like +10 Wisdom, Batman's Utility Belt, or +1000 Ultimate Ninja Power Points.

Like many folk, I concur, the damned story was weak and too cliche. You find a friend, your friend teaches you, your friend turns out to be your enemy, you kill your friend, game over. At least the first KOTOR had an actual GOOD story.

As far as KOTOR III goes, I'd rather have one dealing with either the Hyperspace Wars, the Jedi Civil War, or the Mandalorian War. I want to fight the Mandalorians, they're cool, but a bit ****y.

Better yet lets not have a KotOR 3 and lame KotOR 3 threads.  :p

one of the great things about living in this country is you don't

have to buy software you don't want.

that being said, LA would have to be nuts to turn away from this

goldmine and Obsidian would be nuts to turn away from an opportunity

to flesh out their storyline ideas (that are currently unresolved).

Better yet lets not have a KotOR 3 and lame KotOR 3 threads.  :*

Still doesn't mean people are going to spend money on Software.

I would think that Obsidian would be smart and learn from past mistakes and never deal with LA again.

Harvey

just hope it's not nuked into a ball of frozen glass. Anyway, Sith empire are odd things because they fall usually within a year of their inception because of the nature of the sith. Technically Treya is the only true sith because she is the betrayer. Sith are always betraying and backstabbing one another. I really don't know why Vader didn't do this but hey, stuff happens... :lol: That was a bad line but hey it works :*

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.